Championship 23/24

Two teams only 6 points behind now

Getting interesting - even the Great Entitled of King Power Library might be getting worried

Maybe they’ll bother to make a bit of noise

The Southampton battleship has certainly hit some heavy water and is floundering now.

Looking distinctly like any 2 from 3 with Southampton tailing off it appears?

Somebody will be along in a minute to tell us they’re both shit

That’s the big concern for me.

They find ways to win from losing positions and we do the opposite.

It's who we are now and might be forever. The personnel have changed but we've developed our own version of Spursy.

I still think we will be just fine.

Need to handle our business against QPR and Sunderland.

Hull match makes me nervous.

Sunderland one is difficult to guess. They could be competent as they were earlier on in the season. Or they could be an absolute shower of shite. Hopefully a nice disastrous managerial appointment is lined up. QPR we've already got the points. Hopefully Southampton are still in their current state. Hull will beat us i reckon.

Sunderland one is difficult to guess. They could be competent as they were earlier on in the season. Or they could be an absolute shower of shite. Hopefully a nice disastrous managerial appointment is lined up. QPR we've already got the points. Hopefully Southampton are still in their current state. Hull will beat us i reckon.
Just have to do it at Wembley then, eh!

They've announced their assistant as caretaker for the rest of the season, with the Word On The Street being that Will Still will join in the summer. So I wouldn't expect a significant improvement from where they've been recently, which is a lot worse than when we were lucky to beat Mowbray's men

They've announced their assistant as caretaker for the rest of the season, with the Word On The Street being that Will Still will join in the summer. So I wouldn't expect a significant improvement from where they've been recently, which is a lot worse than when we were lucky to beat Mowbray's men

I wouldn't trust anything the Sunderland board say tbh. Wouldn't discount them jumping at the chance of putting Brendog in there or someone equally mad.

I wouldn't trust anything the Sunderland board say tbh. Wouldn't discount them jumping at the chance of putting Brendog in there or someone equally mad.
They certainly have the track record of making poor appointments...

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663