• Yellow card , and a final warning

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight red , goodbye Chandler

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brauny Blue

Love or hate him, the forum seems to be subdued since is expulsion. So should a yellow card instead of red been issued.
He probaly went to far with his abuse towards certain individuals.But theres a fine line between his contribution and the general p*ss taking.
If he's never to post on this forum again then maybe is obituary should start with the immortal words FICKLE BONEHEAD. I for one miss his contrevrsal rantings, but not the abuse.

who won the fight?

MKFox said:
who won the fight?

Actually when you think about it Step has been very quiet this weekend, perhaps Chandler tracked him down and Tae Kwan doed him.

I've voted for no card, it's all part of the banter - but I admit I don't know what he was 'carded' for ... surely can't be that bad??

Posts I read were usually funny (sometimes very much so), sometimes obtuse, but never offensive

Tell me more someone please...

Phil The Fox said:
I've voted for no card, it's all part of the banter - but I admit I don't know what he was 'carded' for ... surely can't be that bad??

Posts I read were usually funny (sometimes very much so), sometimes obtuse, but never offensive

Tell me more someone please...

Thats how they started, became offensive and aggressive. Tried to organise fights!

chrislcfc18 said:
Can someone fill me in as to what happened then? What was the reason for him being removed?

for being a prick, abusing other users, and pretending to be some kindof tae-kwon do champion that could sort out any disputes by meeting up with him for a battle.
HAHAHAHA

he was just a complete bollix, but as to wether he should be banned, maybe a 'yellow card' would be useless with him 'cause i doubt he would of taken any notice.
it was entertaining for a while, but all that '10/11 i'll never let you forget' bullsh it just got boring

Hmmmm I see.

The problem with 'banning' someone from a forum like this is surely that they can just re-register with a different user name?

The post re Leicester board sacking the fickle fans was a classic though

I know a lot of chat rooms have access to your PC's ISO number or what ever it is so if you have become offensive they can throw you out even if you change your name. Maybe that is the same case here.

chrislcfc18 said:
I know a lot of chat rooms have access to your PC's ISO number or what ever it is so if you have become offensive they can throw you out even if you change your name. Maybe that is the same case here.

IP address and all that, although i'm sure there are ways around it

I am still here, just aint many interesting topics to answer to and missing chandler.

Boo Hoo

step wrote
I am still here, just aint many interesting topics to answer to and missing chandler.

Boo Hoo

CHANDLER- CHANDLER -CHANDLER-CHANDLER-CHANDLER-CHANDLER
THERE'S ONLY ONE CHANDLER

Sky, I agree he went way to far, It was more then just banter and he was out of order. I doubt he will be back

is anyone else thinking the spelling mistakes are deliberate from our new poster friend?! :)

an alter ego? split personality?! or just can't keep away from these boards?! :)

SamJ

Sky Blue Boy said:
Whydo you want a bloke on your board who twats his own fans? Theres defanately summat wrong with you lot

Quite a lot wrong with your lot after the scenes I saw last Saturday too - got yours though didn't you Covscum? Coining? How very 21st Century.

SamuearlJackson said:
is anyone else thinking the spelling mistakes are deliberate from our new poster friend?! :)

an alter ego? split personality?! or just can't keep away from these boards?! :)

SamJ

an alter ego :roll:

Your moaning about my spelling and stuff just look around on this board my friend. And looks whos talking about me cant keep away from this board havent you get better things to do than worry about FESTER in America then.

Yeah and your all fooling your stupid FESTER selves according to the papers it was the MUCK SPREADERS who played all the decent football last night. You make out your a big club cos of your new stadium. Just wait till next year when weve got our F*ck off one built then well see whos No1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669