• Yellow card , and a final warning

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight red , goodbye Chandler

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky Blue Boy said:
Your moaning about my spelling and stuff just look around on this board my friend. And looks whos talking about me cant keep away from this board havent you get better things to do than worry about FESTER in America then.

Yeah and your all fooling your stupid FESTER selves according to the papers it was the MUCK SPREADERS who played all the decent football last night. You make out your a big club cos of your new stadium. Just wait till next year when weve got our F*ck off one built then well see whos No1.

Trot on you twat.

New ground and new division for you when the ape-man takes you down....'Sky Blue' what a joke...

Hope those fans that tried to jump aropund 1200 Blue Army are out of hospital, nut-cases the lot of 'em...Sort your lives out, you are a horrible little club in a horrible little town, with a horrible kit, horrible fans, horrible ground and an ape as manager.

Te rah me duck, run along..Prick.

I'd give him a christmas card full of poo :lol:

Sky Blue Boy said:
Your moaning about my spelling and stuff just look around on this board my friend. And looks whos talking about me cant keep away from this board havent you get better things to do than worry about FESTER in America then.

Yeah and your all fooling your stupid FESTER selves according to the papers it was the MUCK SPREADERS who played all the decent football last night. You make out your a big club cos of your new stadium. Just wait till next year when weve got our F*ck off one built then well see whos No1.

i wasn't taking the mick as i suspect you know :)

as a fan of course i am interested in leicester in america. wouldn't any fan still support their club wherever they were in the world? and IF you really are a sky blue fan...haven't you got better things to do than browse around LCFC forums?!?!?!?!?!?!? :)

SamJ

yank your getting on my tits. what about all the FESTER twats who invaded our boards and all the Wolves and Forest scum who come on here they don't seem to have anything better to do either

and at least Sky Blues stick together not like you lot

Sky Blue Boy said:
and at least Sky Blues stick together not like you lot

only because everyone in Coventry is related to each other

You mean married to their mothers and or fathers ?
And or their pet donkey
But usually their mother, father and pet donkey are one and the same person, so that's ok

Youve still got it Chandler - what a fvckin legend :roll:

Saw you on Tuesday night by the way - Had your paedo specs on, lovely!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669