Change your avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooh lovely!

Any chance of one where he has his scythe?

Oooh!

changed me mind(I'm a woman, that's what we do!) Can I have one of the Death of Rats instead please?

edit: don't bother, as I'm thick and can't even upload the one you've just shown me.

Thanks anyhoo!

Last edited:
ooh lovely!

Any chance of one where he has his scythe?

Oooh!

changed me mind(I'm a woman, that's what we do!) Can I have one of the Death of Rats instead please?

edit: don't bother, as I'm thick and can't even upload the one you've just shown me.

Thanks anyhoo!

Sure thing.

small_Discworld-DeathOfRats1.jpg

Right-click on the picture and click Save as from the menu and save the picture somewhere on your PC, the Desktop is probably handiest.

Then click User CP up in the top left, click Edit Avatar from the menu on the left hand side, select Use Custom Avatar then click the Browse button and browse down to where ever you've saved the picture on your PC. Click Save Changes when you're done.

Last edited:
No wonder Ben loses patience with me when he tries to explain computer stuff!
He bought a new printer on monday(with a photo thingy on it so I can print of pics for me scrapbooking) anyhoo, last night I thought I'd have a play with it, selected a couple of photos to print off, and it printed off a pic I hadn't even picked!:icon_eek: And then it kept starting up to print even though I kept cancelling it, then it switched itself off......I phoned up Ben who said he'd sort it when he got home. So I left everything so he could see what had happened, he did exactly what I did and it worked fine.:icon_roll

Grrrrr. machines hates me.

BTW:
Cheers Macky!! mwah!

au revoir lovely arse cheeks

shush you joe_fox will be starting up again

your sig could well be appropriate come 3.30pm on sunday

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410