Charity Match Vs FoxesTalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Han

Guys and Gals,

We are having a charity football match against the Foxes Talk boys again this year.

The game will take place on Saturday 19th June at Judgemeadow school.

If anybody would like to play, please feel free. Everyone is welcome regardless of age or ability. Everyone gets a run out. It's a chance to meet some fellow TBers and have a bit of fun.

We've played them the previous two years and had a hoot each time.

For those playing, there is a charge of £5 each.

We also want some spectators this time around!

I think our usual problem is the lack of numbers, whereas FT have plenty of subs we are struggling for 90 minutes with maybe one or two if we're lucky.

Don't worry how good/bad you are come along and play.

Don't worry about the standard. If you enjoy football and are up for a laugh just stick your name down.

If you had seen us play we wouldn't be talking about it.

Think Socceraid without the telly coverage.

Previous encounters:
TB 4-4 Foxestalk (TB lost on sudden death peno's)
TB 0-6 Foxestalk

Both days have had no needle, we've had a proper ref (although not many times a lino for us) and it's been a good crack. We suffered majorly last time having 12 men on a red hot day. First game we went 2-0 and came back from 4-2 down.

Due to the change of venue, we haven't got any organised grub after like the two previous games but the plan is to visit a local pub and catch one of the World Cup games.

Kick off is 12 (noon). If one of us can get hold of a kit, we wear that. If not available, we'll agree a colour.

Anything but White, I don't own a single White top! Blue or red please

Guys and Gals,

We are having a charity football match against the Foxes Talk boys again this year.

The game will take place on Saturday 19th June at Judgemeadow school.

If anybody would like to play, please feel free. Everyone is welcome regardless of age or ability. Everyone gets a run out. It's a chance to meet some fellow TBers and have a bit of fun.

We've played them the previous two years and had a hoot each time.

For those playing, there is a charge of £5 each.

We also want some spectators this time around!

just out of interest, what charity is it supporting?

just out of interest, what charity is it supporting?

Depends. On the past two occasions, each forum picked a different charity. I believe we picked Cancer Research and FT picked Loros. One year aswell a donation was made to a young lad who didn't have long to live (excuse the ignorance), he played for one of the youth teams at the hosting club.

Depends. On the past two occasions, each forum picked a different charity. I believe we picked Cancer Research and FT picked Loros. One year aswell a donation was made to a young lad who didn't have long to live (excuse the ignorance), he played for one of the youth teams at the hosting club.

cracking, well hopefully one of the organ grinders can confirm the charities and set up a justgiving site or something.

Im in! I also have a kit. Ill post this in the other lcfc thread as well to help.

See the other thread in the football forum.

Sounds like good fun, I may actually be back over that period too.

Hopefully I can persuade the gf to let me a have a run out- I don't see her much, it's not that I'm a gimp in a dungeon or anything :icon_razz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669