Charlton Match Thread (FA Cup 5th Round)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is probably a bit early to say, but who we gonna be signing then??? come on Mad Biker, enlighten us please :mrgreen:

i love it !! i love it !!

BRING ON THE QUARTER FINALS>>

WE GOT A GOOD AMOUNT OF PRIZE MONEY FROM THE CUP SO FAR NOW I EXPECT WE WILL BE BRINGING IN 1 or 2 NEW PLAYERS THIS WEEK

Can't believe it...just saw CL and the team on the pitch on BBC,emotional stuff.I'm off to get filthy drunk :D

highland fox said:
Can't believe it...just saw CL and the team on the pitch on BBC,emotional stuff.I'm off to get filthy drunk :D
well you are filthy already...
biggest football related smile since promotion on my face :D

CL interviewed on SKY,statd that we always wanted a Win and never were contented with a Draw,fortune favours the brave.He also praised our supporters who he said were magnificent.
Quarter final will definately be on the Box as well.

The grin is not coming off my face, my family think I'm crazy. :smt041 :smt082 :smt037 :smt033 :smt044 :smt040 :smt041 :smt007

Well done the boys! Super result! £500,000 in the pot! Im off for afew too many beers! Enjoy your evening, all you leicester fans! :wink:

All together now:

"let's get the champagne on ice we're going to Cardiff twice!"

:smt082

jsa245.jpg

FEEL THAT PRIDE :smt041

Quarter finals - Fecking great :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026

hahahaha, payback for sending us down last season haha come on you blue boys!!

WE LOVE YOU LEICESTER, WE DO!

I'm bloody ecstatic!! Quarter ****ing finals!! Come on City!!

Gives CL some good money too! ****ing yes!!

We're all off to Cardiff...twice!!

All together now:

"let's get the champagne on ice we're going to Cardiff twice!"

i've just popped the cork...

the missus has got a brand new pearl necklace, to compliment her skin tones.

she says the bubbles make her dizzy. (Dirty gal) ;-)

[/quote]

I'm sure someone said we get £500,000 for winning this match today...

It's actually only £120,000 we get for winning this game. If we win in the Quarters (which we will!!) we get £300,000 for winning.

I think that this came from tht we'll be on the tele in the nxt round and gate receipts n other such lark

i knew we could do it come on the boys. who do we want in quarters?!!! southampton / brentford is ideal right. or bolton?

me,nottingham and scarby are on the train home-can confirm it was an awesome day and very emotional after the game when levein and the boys came over, connolly went straight down the tunnel though.

we were the Best team today no diubt

DurhamFox said:
me,nottingham and scarby are on the train home-can confirm it was an awesome day and very emotional after the game when levein and the boys came over, connolly went straight down the tunnel though.

we were the Best team today no diubt

We were by fazr the better side IMO... The fans wereunbelievable too, superb effort lads...

In a way you could undrstand why DC did this over the past few weeks been playin very well and dropped for the biggest game of our season so far and he stated tht he was up for this, but then again he must realise that it is a team game

Yeah but I have to say CL got it dead right tactically today, dead right. MDV is very good at holding up play too..

bertfox said:
In a way you could undrstand why DC did this over the past few weeks been playin very well and dropped for the biggest game of our season so far and he stated tht he was up for this, but then again he must realise that it is a team game
tht what wat i was gettin at DC must realise tht he won't paly every game beacuse of different tactics. oh btw... 100 posts!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669