Charlton

What will the score be against Charlton?

• Leicester 1 - 0 Charton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leicester 0 - 1 Charton

• Leicester 1 - 1 Charton

• Leicester 2 - 0 Charton

• Leicester 0 - 2 Charton

• Leicester 2 - 1 Charton

• Leicester 1 - 2 Charton

• Leicester 2 - 2 Charton

• Leicester to win by at least 2 clear goals

• Charlton to win by at least 2 clear goals

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry lads but remember we ARE in the premiership now! Don't get carried away. If we were gonna win all our games we'd be pushing for europe! But we aint so 2 wins a month does me fine :D However wouldn't it be nice to win every game this month :D

Blackburn - WIN
Man City - WIN
Charlton - WIN
Pompy - WIN = 12 Points out of 12 - Now thats pushing for europe!!!!
:D :D :D

Its definatly possible, the next 2 games are potential 6 pointers.

If I'm being optimistic, I would say 4 points out the next 2 games.

Realistically, probably only get 2/3 points.

Scowcroft said:
If I'm being optimistic, I would say 4 points out the next 2 games.

Realistically, probably only get 2/3 points.

I'll be realistic. 1 point form the next two games. Sorry but its true. :(

before the season start's you look atthe fixture list and try and work out where you eilll get 40 points to stay up, and i thourtgh we would have a good chance of winning all these games, if we did win the next 2 games MA would probs win the MOTM award and that's normally bad luck :?

teenfox said:
before the season start's you look atthe fixture list and try and work out where you eilll get 40 points to stay up, and i thourtgh we would have a good chance of winning all these games, if we did win the next 2 games MA would probs win the MOTM award and that's normally bad luck :?

He would certainly win Manager of the Month, I'd put my house on that.
If we get 3 points out of these next two games then I'll be very happy. i just cant see it happening.

IMO he deserves the MOTM award wether we win the next two or not, what he's done after wolves is phenominal

I have a good feeling about the Charlton game. Charlton are going to have to go on a poor run sooner or later, so why not start now?

The pompey game will be very tough - I can't really see us getting anything from that game unless it rains........ :)

I would be fairly happy with 3 points from 2 games. :)

Scowcroft said:
I have a good feeling about the Charlton game. Charlton are going to have to go on a poor run sooner or later, so why not start now?

The pompey game will be very tough - I can't really see us getting anything from that game unless it rains........ :)

I would be fairly happy with 3 points from 2 games. :)
why can't you see us getting 3 points at fratton park, their no better than us!

i have a good feeling about charlton asweel, I wonder what the premiership would say about us if we won 3 in a row,

Portsmouth are a good side at home and they have done extremely well so far in the premiership. They are no better than Man City, however you just get a feeling when you won't get anything from a game - And I'm usually the optimistic one! :shock:

man city are a good team at home aswell they are only 4 points above us, depending on this weekends results we caould go 2 points above them with a win at fratton park, be a very close game i think

First of all, lets concentrate on Charlton. 3 points is a real possibility. Of we did get the win, then that would give us 3 wins in a row! :shock:

Who would of thought, eh? :)

Scowcroft said:
First of all, lets concentrate on Charlton. 3 points is a real possibility. Of we did get the win, then that would give us 3 wins in a row! :shock:

In theory, if we average a point a game for the rest of the season, then we have a good chance of surviving.

there a bit week up front at the moment i think, cause a few of their strikers are injured,

Joe_Fox said:
Scowcroft said:

In theory, if we average a point a game for the rest of the season, then we have a good chance of surviving.

That will give us 37 points. Not enough really. We need 45 points I think.

Singth said:
Joe_Fox said:
Scowcroft said:

I agree actually, ignore my last comment.

Singth said:
Joe_Fox said:
Scowcroft said:

I agree. West Ham went down with 42 points last season so we need to continue this winning form! :)

We say this every match but i seriously think this is one of our biggest games of the season. If we can get 3 points on saturday we will move up to mid table safety, which will give the lads so much confidence for the up + coming games, also it will really make the boys at the bottom think we are out of sight!! The christmas period is massive for us 4 home games in 6, plus the away games are Pompey + Bolton!!

"Jingle bells jingle bells.......................................................!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363