Cheapo DivX DVD player wanted........

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't use anything other than LAMP for hosting websites. But you obviously know of something better, so I'd like to know what it is.

In which way do you mean?

There are many apps that i have used when using Backtrack V2.0. Not that i know it inside out but know it to a decent standard. Mainly used it for cracking wireless wep passes and wpa phrases.

WEP

Kismet - a wireless network detector and packet sniffer
airmon - a tool that can help you set your wireless adapter into monitor mode (rfmon)
airodump - a tool for capturing packets from a wireless router (otherwise known as an AP)
aireplay - a tool for forging ARP requests
aircrack - a tool for decrypting WEP keys
iwconfig - a tool for configuring wireless adapters. You can use this to ensure that your wireless adapter is in monitor mode which is essential to sending fake ARP requests to the target router
macchanger - a tool that allows you to view and/or spoof (fake) your MAC address.

Think you can get airodump and aircrack for windows, then use Cain and Abel i am not sure.

You seem very interested Jeff.

Btw dont bother with V3.0

GLHF

Last edited:
In which way do you mean?

If you had even the slightest clue what you were talking about, you would know exactly what he meant. :icon_lol:

There are many apps that i have used when using Backtrack V2.0. Not that i know it inside out but know it to a decent standard. Mainly used it for cracking wireless wep passes and wpa phrases.

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: Fludie, stop it, please, this is excruciating. It's painfully obvious that you don't even know what the word 'Linux' means.

WEP

Kismet - a wireless network detector and packet sniffer
airmon - a tool that can help you set your wireless adapter into monitor mode (rfmon)
airodump - a tool for capturing packets from a wireless router (otherwise known as an AP)
aireplay - a tool for forging ARP requests
aircrack - a tool for decrypting WEP keys
iwconfig - a tool for configuring wireless adapters. You can use this to ensure that your wireless adapter is in monitor mode which is essential to sending fake ARP requests to the target router
macchanger - a tool that allows you to view and/or spoof (fake) your MAC address.

Have you been taking copy 'n' paste lessons from newton?

If you had even the slightest clue what you were talking about, you would know exactly what he meant. :icon_lol:

I didnt understand what he meant in his post it didnt make sense or i didnt get it.

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: Fludie, stop it, please, this is excruciating. It's painfully obvious that you don't even know what the word 'Linux' means.

ahhaaaaahaaaahhaahahhaha

Have you been taking copy 'n' paste lessons from newton?

Yes i copied and pasted it off google. I tryed to answer the Jeff question as well as i could even though i did not understand?

Your problem?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673