Check out what this lot are expecting on saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is one hell of a page
without being rude i carnt be fecked to read so do you fancy pointing out the good or relevent bits :icon_wink

Dangeruss said:
without being rude i carnt be fecked to read so do you fancy pointing out the good or relevent bits :icon_wink

ha ha. i was hoping the link would take you straight into the forum, just to read what the hull fans are saying

A friend at University got very drunk, smeared his cock in jam and gatecrashed a Christian Union meeting shouting 'Behold the knob of Satan'.

It would be ace if Peter Taylor did that
Yep, thats likely at a football match. Numpties

Hmmmm,

Lots of wondrously exciting and original crisp puns on their prediction pages.

Whatever the result tomorow, we can console ourselves with the fact that the citizens of Hull (Kingston-upon) are, according to surveys the most stupid and dense folk in any part of the UK - and that includes Coventry.

And from what I can remember of my long distant days at Hull Uni, the women are the worst looking lot as well - mind you, nobody looks good in a crinoline...

No, Bristol Jim. Why did you think he was talking about you Webbo. You haven't got any Christian groups local have you?

I want to 'bomb' Hull now. I hope we give the wanker a good reception, they are currently wearing rose-tinted glasses, next season they will be down.

Officer Crabtree on that prediction forum knows what he's talking about.
Jon Parkin = the Beast, ex-Macclesfield striker only living off form. I have horrid memories of this one particular Hull Family on holiday, all 20 of them one night wore there Hull kits, the dad even wore the fecking socks.

Last edited:
Hazzman said:
next season they will be down.

After two promotions in a row they'll still be in a better position than when he went there.

I expect to get some abuse for saying this, but I thought for the first half at their place earlier in the season they played some of the best football I've seen for ages, slick one touch passing that cut our defence to pieces. It was only their poor finishing that prevented them having the game sown up in the first half.

webmaster said:
After two promotions in a row they'll still be in a better position than when he went there.

I expect to get some abuse for saying this, but I thought for the first half at their place earlier in the season they played some of the best football I've seen for ages, slick one touch passing that cut our defence to pieces. It was only their poor finishing that prevented them having the game sown up in the first half.

Yes but Webbo, I think Hull have currently got League One players in the team. ie. Kevin Ellison. Next season they become more complacent and unless Taylor makes changes, they will struggle.

Last edited:
webmaster said:

You will get no arguments from me there. They tore us to pieces until their heads dropped when they couldn't score.

Dangeruss said:

Not much relevence, this bloke bloke was just watching one team. His view of the match was was so biased it's so unbelievable. In fact it makes me wonder if he actually was at the match.

webmaster said:
Wasn't posted by a 'Joe_Tiger' was it?

Urgh, nasty charlatan.

Bilborough Fox said:
Not much relevence, this bloke bloke was just watching one team. His view of the match was was so biased it's so unbelievable. In fact it makes me wonder if he actually was at the match.

My post was with reference to the first post under the 'Taylor for England' thread, not the report by that tosser:icon_roll

Brauny Blue said:
My post was with reference to the first post under the 'Taylor for England' thread, not the report by that tosser:icon_roll

what the bit where that guy says 'i hope he ****s off in the summer'? :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669