Speculation Ched Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
if we wanted him he would have signed by now surely, no need for a long drawn out saga here, i can understand he could be a possible replacement for Howard but not an alternative to Maynard (that has to be Sharp or overseas player for me) has sven said he has give up hope of getting NM?

Last edited:
If Sven see's something in him, then so be it. If we'd said we were signing Jamie Mackie last season from Plymouth I bet most would of been very underwhelmed. If Sven signs him then I will wait to see what Sven can do with him over a number of games before judging him.

i agee ch4mbo, we need to trust the managers decisions/judgements, in todays Mockery he says that no doors have been closed regarding transfers (probably aimed at Masilela but possibly Maynard/Yak), lets just see who he gets.

i agee ch4mbo, we need to trust the managers decisions/judgements, in todays Mockery he says that no doors have been closed regarding transfers (probably aimed at Masilela but possibly Maynard/Yak), lets just see who he gets.

Probably Maynard with the story that the Bristol Evening Post made up the story from a source rather than official spokesman! (see maynard thread for details)

Scoop.

oh not teh scoop, was it in the player rumour malarkey

oh not teh scoop, was it in the player rumour malarkey

I'm sure I've seen it being discussed on the internets somewhere today, and the only websites I use are TB, FB and redtube, so.........

It was only a little scoop anyway.

I'm sure I've seen it being discussed on the internets somewhere today, and the only websites I use are TB, FB and redtube, so.........

It was only a little scoop anyway.
It has been around on the web for at least a couple of days. They were certainly talking about it on Sheffield forum I went on over the weekend as the Blades want shot of him as he's so crap but not in prison!
You dont know who to feel more sorry* for Utd who have few saleable assets besides him or Wednesday whose youth team got hammered 14-0 by Alfreton

*Edit. laugh at most

Last edited:
He`s still a shit football player but what worries me is (i think and hope he get`s away with it cus he`s done nothing wrong) we end up buying him.

He`s still a shit football player but what worries me is (i think and hope he get`s away with it cus he`s done nothing wrong) we end up buying him.

How do you know he's done nothing wrong? There must be enough evidence for him to be charged in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669