chelsea real post match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i refuse to give him any credit, the lad gets far too much from foxestalk anyway. i can't wait for everyone who has been to the game tonight to log on and say we were shite, and the radio etc. were just having us on :)

Hazzman just text me to say it was the best City match EVER!!

One of the reasons im not totally distraught we threw it away. It would have been a Mongfest on here tomorrow and we might have actually given that **** burrows the job

What's Frank Burrows done to upset you? I'm not saying that he should be the next manager but he's done enough to be respected, hasn't he?

What's Frank Burrows done to upset you? I'm not saying that he should be the next manager but he's done enough to be respected, hasn't he?

I judge him on what I see and the way he way he stabbed Taggart in the back for his won gain on last weeks Championship programme was disgusting

So gutted but even more proud.

A nice big '**** YOU' to every little wanker kid who walks arround leicestershire wearing a Chelsea shirt.

Well done lads!!!

What did he say/do?

They asked him if he wanted the job he said yes, they asked him if taggart was in the running, he said no cos hes not ready for it and then went on to say how great he (burrows) is

A nice big '**** YOU' to every little wanker kid who walks arround leicestershire wearing a Chelsea shirt.

:038:

Some ****er sat in front of me at the City V Sheffield United had the cheek to take their kid to the match wearing a Chelsea wooly hat.
I tried my best to spill hot chocolate on him.

I judge him on what I see and the way he way he stabbed Taggart in the back for his won gain on last weeks Championship programme was disgusting

Burrows wasn't stabbing anyone in the back. I think a man who has managed teams in over 700 games over almost 30 years deserves a little more than to be totally ignored in favour of his virgin assistant. That's the way it seemed to me on Saturday. After all, he is the Caretaker Manager, not Gerry Taggart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00