Pre Match Chelsea v Leicester - FA Cup Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is my "saint's day", may the gods be with us. Also the patron saint of France, so Fofana to score. City to win 2-1, goals from Fofana and Vardy. Schmeichel "man of the match" and to lift the trophy.
I'll be watching in an Irish sports bar, which will be full of sympathetic neutrals. Except for the Glaswegian who hates BR.
We can do this. Come on Leicester

Happy Cup Final day everybody :038:

Whilst I understand the nerves, may we all enjoy it for what it is, which is something a plastic Big 6 fan will never appreciate. This is our local, yo-yo, never too far from disaster club reaching the big cup final. This is something that doesn’t come along very often for us (never in my 45 year lifespan), so let’s make the most of it.

Come on you City Slickers :038:
(TM that bloke in the Kop at Filbo who used to shout out before games started).

I'm never happy to lose. I hope, hope, I can get into it as if it isn't just another game. Difficult to do when so far everything has the semblance of 'just another day'. Maybe I should put some face paint on? Or put face paint on the dog?
Face paint on the dog! FACE PAINT ON THE DOG!

Couldn't sleep until 1am last night and woke up 3 times. This morning I feel sick with anxiety.

I could say I'm trying to play down my expectations but I'd be lying through my teeth. We simply have to win. Chelsea can't be allowed to take home the oldest English title after their attempt to piss all over and destroy the legacy of English football.

A goal for Vardy and Iheanacho each would be a huge bonus to that to make the occasion even more special, but at the end of the day, I couldn't be ****ed how we do it - just get the win!

Today is my "saint's day", may the gods be with us. Also the patron saint of France, so Fofana to score

France has several patron saints, which one do you mean? The official/main one is the Virgin Mary (or Our Lady of the Assumption) The nameday today in France is Denise. Is that Wesley's sister? Or his middle name?

I'll take a win either way, and blessings from near on anyone today.

Couldn't sleep until 1am last night and woke up 3 times. This morning I feel sick with anxiety.

I could say I'm trying to play down my expectations but I'd be lying through my teeth. We simply have to win. Chelsea can't be allowed to take home the oldest English title after their attempt to piss all over and destroy the legacy of English football.

A goal for Vardy and Iheanacho each would be a huge bonus to that to make the occasion even more special, but at the end of the day, I couldn't be ****ed how we do it - just get the win!
I wake up feeling sick every day with anxiety about Citeh.
Today I have woken calm, collected and at peace with the world (apart from the Mrs)... it’s a sign...

Gutted not to be going but fingers are crossed we do the job. We're capable of beating anyone. Chelsea are also capable of losing.....see West Brom. This game is our cup final etc etc.

Woke up very excited for cup final day at 6am today.

How did the final go in everyone's dreams last night?

I dreamt we got a penalty at 0-0 on 75 mins, which Youri took and had saved. Then my TV cut out...

When it came back on, we were on our way to collect the trophy and we'd won 2-0 with Vardy and Nacho scoring.

Summat happening ?
Yes, you going to wank into a sock later. But due to the gravity of today you will on this occasion only, be allowed to do it into your wife’s sock.

Don’t forget to let it dry and stiffen up before you put it back with the other sock and replace the pair back in the drawers.

Slept fine, walked the dog as usual. Stopped off at boulangerie. Coffee and pain au raisin for breakfast. Usual Satdeh thus far.

Reading here is starting to get me psyched up.

I'm calm and have been all week. I don't think it has dawned on me yet. When I see the players walking out onto the pitch I think the reality will hit.

I don't really want to talk about the result as I am not too optimistic. I just want to enjoy the occasion. I am proud.

Slept fine, walked the dog as usual. Stopped off at boulangerie. Coffee and pain au raisin for breakfast. Usual Satdeh thus far.

Reading here is starting to get me psyched up.
I love a pain au raisin. Jealous.

I'm calm and have been all week. I don't think it has dawned on me yet. When I see the players walking out onto the pitch I think the reality will hit.

I don't really want to talk about the result as I am not too optimistic. I just want to enjoy the occasion. I am proud.

I'm not overly optimistic today either, but I'm excited to be in the final either way.

I hope we turn up fired up. I hope we score. I hope we at least make it a good game.

Winning would be huge, but I want to enjoy it either way

FA Cup Final day is finally here after all these years. There’s nothing I can say that all of you haven’t already said. I’m shaking. I’m elated. I am about to go and turn my living room Leicester City Blue. To all of you going, sing your loudest songs ever and show the boys how much this means to you. The rest of us at home, let’s do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566