Match Thread Chelsea v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
James Justin played left back most of last season for Luton, I'd have gone with him TBH over Fuchs at this point

Would have preferred Barnes in to provide some width as their full backs are nothing special.

Still no Gray in the 18. I like it.

James Justin played left back most of last season for Luton, I'd have gone with him TBH over Fuchs at this point
Ah yes that makes perfect sense. Someone who hasn’t played above League One level, coming straight in to play at Stamford Bridge.

if he isn't good enough we shouldn't have signed him
You don’t believe in “buying for the future” no? They have to be at the level to play away at Stamford Bridge from the minute they walk in?

You don’t believe in “buying for the future” no? They have to be at the level to play away at Stamford Bridge from the minute they walk in?
that's fine but then you loan him out to a championship team so he is playing at a higher level, you don't keep him as your only right back cover
What has Fuchs done to merit everyone wetting their knickers about him playing?

Blimey, anyone would think we were playing me at left back.
he's been shite the last several times he played, his legs have clearly gone, his last game was getting torn apart by a Newport winger

that's fine but then you loan him out to a championship team so he is playing at a higher level, you don't keep him as your only right back cover

he's been shite the last several times he played, his legs have clearly gone, his last game was getting torn apart by a Newport winger
He hasn't been any worse than Chilwell over the last few games. In fact I'd have him over Chilwell as a defender all day long.

What has Fuchs done to merit everyone wetting their knickers about him playing?
I’m wetting my knickers about him playing, but in a good way.

He’s not, we have Daniel Amartey.

I feel like Fuchs will be alright if he's against Pedro, or if his remit is just to stay back.

But over the last 2 years we've seen him get caught for pace very often when he's played.

Still love him though so hopefully he will show he's still got it today. And his sweet left peg and long throws give us some different options in attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566