Match Thread Chelsea v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been saying Youri's foul was a pen for ages. At half time they're slowing it down and Werner is deliberately planting his foot to be kicked......I'm guessing that's the craic?

Of course he does - that’s why Dean gave the free kick to us

Souness is a clueless twat

Giving up on the win then....
Not at all. I think at the minute we are too open in the middle because Maddison and Perez are too high. That means neither are getting the ball. Drop Praet deeper and we'll win more in the middle, and make more effective use of Maddison.

I mean...looked a pen to me

Werner throws his leg over tielemans so is the one fouling. It's only from them slowing it and showing how it is a pen that i now agree it isn't. Why's his foot there other than to block Youri kicking the ball?

Dear God, these two bellends don’t know what they’re talking about !

Sky really are going down the shitter in their coverage
Because it's not about being correct, it's about slobbering the knob of greedy six teams and all their players, and the more knob they slob, the more airtime they're given

Really? Tielemans has no idea Werner is there, Werner sticks his leg in?
Can’t see how that’s a pen.

I only saw it in realy time and 1 replay originally. It's defo a foul by werner....see my previous comment.

it wont be harder to play better than that. if we win in think 10000 cockney cabbies might spontaneously combust.
I imagine the West Ham and Leyton Orient fans would be happy to see Chelsea lose. Some posh West Londoners might be a tad put out.

Plus how Werner threw himself to the floor but got straight up when he realised it went against him

Tielemans is in control of the ball, Werner puts his foot across and doesn’t touch the ball, he impedes Tielemans’ kick. If Werner touches the ball away, meaning Youri is no longer in control, it’s a penalty...

as it goes, Werner has just stuck his foot in to get kicked, cheating bastard. The sort of cheat I’d expect to just run off celebrating after Thierry Henry punching it into the goal.

Anywhere else on the pitch etc etc

If someone goes to play the ball and some **** playing for chelsea sticks their foot nowhere near the ball to stop him by making contact. Free kick against the chelsea ****.

Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570