Cheltenham Tipsters Competiton (Day 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There would have been loads of winners if MK had still been running it.
:icon_sad:

:018:

I guarantee a TB winner in the big one...

Menorah (6), Hurricane Fly (3), Oscar Whiskey (2), Peddlers Cross (2), Khyber Kim (1)

last race for me today and is taking just sizing australia each way this time to please willow

Sizing Australia wins 13/2

Doesnt it feel better saying you had it before the race :icon_wink

By the way its 3 l's

By the way its 3 l's

Sizing Australllia?

By the way its 3 l's

Fryatt Fox, fox58, me and enderby taste sweet victory.

fox58 forges into the lead.

16:40 Quevega wins @ 5/6

At last I get a winner!

16:40 Quevega wins @ 5/6

At last I get a winner!

The TB Day 1 Nap comes in.

That leaves pds as the only competitor without a winner (shambles? what shambles!).

fox58 still has the lead.

The TB Day 1 Nap comes in.

That leaves pds as the only competitor without a winner (shambles? what shambles!).
fox58 still has the lead.

I'll blame it on the fact I didn't loook at any odds - I just picked names on a spare 2 minutes. :icon_bigg

And the fact I know naff all about horse racing :icon_redf

So, we move on to the last, and most wide open, race of Day 1.

9 TB representatives in this one and I think it'll probably be decisive in determining the overnight leader.

Quantitaveeasing (3), Tullamore Dew (3), Divers (2), American Trilogy, Shakalakaboomboom, Nadiya de la Vega, Lastoftheleaders, On Borrowed Wings, Definity.

In real life, Tullamore Dew will be losing my money.

So, the final race of the day is indeed decisive for the leaderboard:

Fryatt Fox +13.50
Steven +7.83
fox58 +6.25
enderby fox +4.33
Doggie_Muz +4.33
homer (2.25)
Hazzman (2.25)
MKFox (4.17)
Bocadillo (4.17)
Willlow (4.17)
fcukcov (4.17)
lazzer (4.17)
Nottingham Fox (4.17)
pds (7.00)

All to play for [any mistakes, I have no doubt you'll let me know].

I'll get a Day 2 thread up asap...

DAY 1 ROUND-UP

Hazz O'Man : It's like the Tour De France of Talking Balls. It's a long, hard battle and normally finishes in a complete shambles as we found out the leader was heavily helped by 'substances' or 'miscalculations'

One poster may open up an early lead but one superb winner and there's a new leader. Or maybe someone just romps home. The punters found the going tough early on, no-one was eager to break away but this led to a superb sprint finish between disgraced political opinion holder Steven and the veggie's favourite Fryatt Fox whose believed to be donating his vCash to Linda McCarthy's choice of charity. :icon_wink

Fryatt Fox proudly displays the yellow jersey on the podium.

Pds the newly-established Pink jersey. It's the ultimate humilation for anyone whose not done their homework.

Steven and Fryatt Fox share the Polkadot's for their selection of Divers (10/1), the biggest winning bet of the competition.

Steven is also the current Green jersey holder (points system of 3 for 1st, 2 for 2nd, 1 for 3rd) with 11 points. Very tight this. Rather surprisingly Fryatt Fox sits on 8 points but he excelled in the mountains late in the day with two winners to achieve the overall lead.

Top three for the Green is
1. Steven 11
2. Enderby 10
3. 5 tied on 9
Last. Pds 2

And that completes this evening's highlights package. See you tomorrow, where I'll be talking shit for 6.30pm onwards and catch the live action with Doggie Muz where we expect more claims from posters like Enderby Fox.....which turn out to be bollocks.

DAY 1 ROUND-UP

Hazz O'Man : It's like the Tour De France of Talking Balls. It's a long, hard battle and normally finishes in a complete shambles as we found out the leader was heavily helped by 'substances' or 'miscalculations'

One poster may open up an early lead but one superb winner and there's a new leader. Or maybe someone just romps home. The punters found the going tough early on, no-one was eager to break away but this led to a superb sprint finish between disgraced political opinion holder Steven and the veggie's favourite Fryatt Fox whose believed to be donating his vCash to Linda McCarthy's choice of charity. :icon_wink

Fryatt Fox proudly displays the yellow jersey on the podium.

Pds the newly-established Pink jersey. It's the ultimate humilation for anyone whose not done their homework.

Steven and Fryatt Fox share the Polkadot's for their selection of Divers (10/1), the biggest winning bet of the competition.

Steven is also the current Green jersey holder (points system of 3 for 1st, 2 for 2nd, 1 for 3rd) with 11 points. Very tight this. Rather surprisingly Fryatt Fox sits on 8 points but he excelled in the mountains late in the day with two winners to achieve the overall lead.

Top three for the Green is
1. Steven 11
2. Enderby 10
3. 5 tied on 9
Last. Pds 2

And that completes this evening's highlights package. See you tomorrow, where I'll be talking shit for 6.30pm onwards and catch the live action with Doggie Muz where we expect more claims from posters like Enderby Fox.....which turn out to be bollocks.

:icon_lol: :038:

Love it!

Can I just clarify; we're playing for real money, right?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669