Cheltenham - tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duzza said:
Which roughly translated means...

If there is any chance of bending the (unpublished) rules so that I win pleeeeeease do it as I need to regain some credability after the disasterous Football bets thread. ;)

I think you will find i am only -28pts which is very credible.

I just appreciate somebody who is doing something they dont have to! You could have nominated yourself if you thought you could do better! :icon_bigg :icon_wink

Duzza said:
Which roughly translated means...

If there is any chance of bending the (unpublished) rules so that I win pleeeeeease do it as I need to regain some credability after the disasterous Football bets thread. ;)

WRTT...

:icon_roll

Joe_Fox said:
Imagine the horrors of the TABAP's, the Caption Rounds, Music Quizzes and the Grand National Sweepstake highlander! Now that took a lot of doing. I think so far this has been a success, obviously you live and die on your results but after 14.05 we'll have a better idea of the true success. :038: :038: :038:

It was great until you turned into a Gofor

Willlow said:
I think you will find i am only -28pts which is very credible.

I just appreciate somebody who is doing something they dont have to! You could have nominated yourself if you thought you could do better! :icon_bigg :icon_wink

He hasn't got time Willow,he's got to get Cate's shopping at Dinnertime..

highland fox said:
He hasn't got time Willow,he's got to get Cate's shopping at Dinnertime..

Oh yeah I forgot :icon_lol:

Right to summarise...
2.00 O'Muircheartaigh-Joe Fox,Duzza
Straw Bear-YV,Cate Fox
Sweet Wake-Boy Genius,Lazzer
Jazz Messenger-Melton
Natal-Willow
Noland-Mk
Quatre Heures-HF

2.35 Racing Demon-Mk,Joe Fox,Willow,YV,Cate Fox
Missed That-Boy genius,Duzza
Accordian Etoile-Lazzer
Mid Dancer-Melton
Voy Por Ustedes-HF

Later races to follow,still waiting on LS6:102:

Are you going to be doing a race thread?. Type down what the commentators are saying

Melton Fox said:
Are you going to be doing a race thread?. Type down what the commentators are saying

I may put the results up...if you are lucky and I finish at 4 pm so you'll have find them yourself for later.

Im sure if somebody manages to get a winner they will post the results anyway :icon_bigg

You two are so out of order.I'm surprised you managed to post your own Horses YV and didn't get Durham to do it for you....:102:

Duzza said:
I would offer to post the results but fear it would go against HF's 'rules' :icon_bigg

You cant let things go can you :icon_roll :icon_bigg

Duzza said:
I would offer to post the results but fear it would go against HF's 'rules' :icon_bigg

Best ask Cate if its alright first eh Durham?:icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00