Childrens Minikits .... ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingy_85

My little lad turned 2 last weekend and I ordered him the full home kit for his birthday ("Alfie 2" on the back).

I was told before I had ordered that they would have them available for the Real Madrid game but the kit still hasn't turned up and I have had this sorry looking email back from them today...

Dear LCFC Direct Customer

Thank you for your order .

We apologise for the delay in delivering the new Burrda Mini kit .

We are still waiting for an exact delivery date as soon as the Mini Kits arrive they will be posted out to you .

If you have any queries please do not hesitate to call me or email me the details are below.

Once again I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards

Yana

Leicester City Football Club

So has anyone else managed to get hold of a childrens kit yet?

I really wanted him to have it in time for tomorrows game. I'm tempted to get a refund !

I bought my son a baby kit. Got it home and all the badges were falling off. Took it back and got it replaced, washed the shirt once on a low wash and the King Power logo is now peeling off.

Took it back again and was told they have none left and if we want it replaced we will have to wait a while as none in stock.

Not really impressed.

I bought my son a baby kit. Got it home and all the badges were falling off. Took it back and got it replaced, washed the shirt once on a low wash and the King Power logo is now peeling off.

Took it back again and was told they have none left and if we want it replaced we will have to wait a while as none in stock.

Not really impressed.

That sounds like the reason for the delay then.

Rubbish!

Complaint email sent and responded to.

When the kits do come in I can have it printed for free. The name/number would be £9 usually.

I'll take that.

If you weren't having it printed before, ask for the £9 from the cost of the kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669