Choudhury in trouble over drink driving

Would you expect to be suspended from your work if you were caught d&d?

Would you expect to be suspended from your work if you were caught d&d?
I had a colleague who was sacked after being caught drink/driving. The fact that the offence had been committed on a day he had called in sick and was moonlighting at the time may well have affected the decision.

Last edited:
Worked with a few who have been done for it. Nothing happened to them.

He should be publicly flogged by Filbert Fox in front of the Family Stand, and never be allowed to play football again

FFS

He's a **** and the sooner we **** him off the better

Jeez, if we got rid of all those that are ****s, we wouldn’t even have Doris the tea lady.

Stadium would barely have anyone in

and this forum would be empty [well i’m not going to chat with myself!]

Jeez, if we got rid of all those that are ****s, we wouldn’t even have Doris the tea lady.

I’ve heard Doris is a right ****, so I wouldn’t rule her out from being cancelled.

Sounds good

Football goes pop

He should be publicly flogged by Filbert Fox in front of the Family Stand, and never be allowed to play football again

FFS
Said nobody. But he shouldn't be playing for us. Apart from the fact that he's thick as pig shit and this not being the first time he's been in trouble, he's a bang average footballer.

Get rid. We just need someone stupid and desperate to express an interest before the window shuts. Here's hoping.

Could be close to declaring the for Bangladeshi national team https://www.dhakatribune.com/sport/football/340445/hamza-close-to-playing-for-bangladesh-team

Makes sense for the lad, it's quite the understatement to say that I don't think he's likely to get the call from Southgate and he was never likely to declare for Grenada. Could be an interesting opportunity for him too, he'd automatically be a senior player but would also have to make his mark,, a chance to be the leader that he sometimes is but even more important to not make mistakes like the one starting this thread.

Could be close to declaring the for Bangladeshi national team https://www.dhakatribune.com/sport/football/340445/hamza-close-to-playing-for-bangladesh-team

Makes sense for the lad, it's quite the understatement to say that I don't think he's likely to get the call from Southgate and he was never likely to declare for Grenada. Could be an interesting opportunity for him too, he'd automatically be a senior player but would also have to make his mark,, a chance to be the leader that he sometimes is but even more important to not make mistakes like the one starting this thread.
Probably not the best thread for it

Seems like a reprint of an old story to me, as he is ‘currently on loan at Watford’.

The judge acknowledged that it will impact him

Who gives a ****

The article does however confirm that Hamza is indeed thick as shit

The judge acknowledged that it will impact him

Who gives a ****
Imagine if all guilty drunk drivers admitted that not having use of their beloved car would impact them.

There would be no one found guilty!

Imagine if all guilty drunk drivers admitted that not having use of their beloved car would impact them.

There would be no one found guilty!

Kinda how it works though. If your job is driving around etc then they'll be more lenient, if Rupert needs taking to croquet on a Sunday they'll be more lenient. Bit of a farce really.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463