City 1 -0 Stockport

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJN-Fox

First back to back wins for yonks, psychologocal advantage for saturday. Just hope JM's not as bad as first thought

NP .... Don't know how serious, but it's not a good one. wait and see after hospital assesment. :icon_sad:

Nice to win and all that but I'm not interested in Carling Cup and Paint Trophy matches

Come on HF, surely back to back wins is enough to raise a smile!!

Back to back League wins maybe but like I said its a bit of a Joke Competition IMO.
Besides I've smiled once today,don't want to make a habit of it

Last edited:
Did we have the same attitude when we went to 3 finals under MON?
its the same league cup just under new sponser

A win is a win.

Confidence building, team spirit building and team gelling.

Also we may get a another decent left back out of it.

It was taken a little more serious then by the Premier League Sides IMO but if people are interested in it and think its important to remain in it then fair enough,I just think the League and gaining Promotion is the Only important thing this season.
I'm going bed...Party on:)

Mattock off to hospital in ambulance just as the crowd turned out. Don't know whether it has already been said but sounds like a broken ankle - fell very badly.

Exactly, and in any case a win is a win. Tis important to build some momentum, and finally win 2 in a row, that particular monkey is banished. It's also good Howard scored, if he can get a few this season we'll be in good shape.

Played well in patches and the two centre halves looked quite solid. Keeper didn't have much to do, so would be hard to judge him on that but looked half decent.

Positive stuff

We do need a full back now, better happen now too whilst we can get one in on transfer perhaps?

I am really pleased with the lads at the moment. A win at Stockport on Saturday would make this a truly great week for City.

We do need a full back now, better happen now too whilst we can get one in on transfer perhaps?

I am really pleased with the lads at the moment. A win at Stockport on Saturday would make this a truly great week for City.

I'm pleased with the team and Pearson, he seems to be making the right noises

Howard was captain as well as scoring the winner

Perhaps this will be the turning point for Howard

Another milestone for Howard of a different type was that tonight was Howard juniors first game where he went by himself. I phoned him he Said he had a great night and enjoyed the game he was on the front row by the dugout and he got Paul Henderson's autograph

Overall a satisfactory performance tonight.

Hobbs and Morrison played very well and dominated once they settled in. Another fine performance also from Gradel, though I'm a bit concerned by his standard of crossing. Needs to get practising whipping those crosses in on the training ground like Guppy used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669