City in Asia - what could possibly go wrong?

Barnes didn't want to leave. He wanted to stay and help us back up. He wasn't given a choice though.

I’ve got these magic beans you can have, they really really work

Only a couple of grand to a smart chap like you

I’ve got these magic beans you can have, they really really work

Only a couple of grand to a smart chap like you
Are you an acquaintance of the family?

Because he's an agent. It's what they do.

I keep getting emails from an agent. He thinks one of the domains I own belongs to the club, and every few days I get six emails from him that he thinks are going to the likes of Rudkin, Whelan etc. He's trying to sell us a player who is under contract with his club. He's probably sending the same email to hundreds of clubs around Europe.
Wow, that's soooooo amateurish! Basically just sending out unsolicited email then? I'm actually really surprised by that.

Are you an acquaintance of the family?
Well that's the complete opposite of what I have heard from a close connection is who has played football with Harvey since school days and still has kick about with him now.

We didn't pay him £100k+ per week because he loved it here.

You’re right - we should cheer them on their way and thank them profusely for the wonderful job they did last season

‘kin idiot

Bit different to hoping one of our players injures him though isn't it?

'kin twat

nah, many can leave with good words said about them for decades after. Then there's the ****s that get called ****s...

Who? Who has left in the last 5 years with good words and well wishes from our fans?

Kasper is about the only one I can think of.

Albrighton as a second, but only because he'd reached the point of not being good enough.

Kante is probably the only one that hasn't been called a ****, a show pony, a bottler, etc for moving onto better things, and that's only because he had a release clause built in.

Barnes didn't want to leave. He wanted to stay and help us back up. He wasn't given a choice though.
He should have thought of that before he played his part in taking us down.
The truth is that he wants the easy life. He's going to shit himself when he sees what the Geordies will expect of him

Who? Who has left in the last 5 years with good words and well wishes from our fans?

Albrighton as a second, but only because he'd reached the point of not being good enough.

Kante is probably the only one that hasn't been called a ****, a show pony, a bottler, etc for moving onto better things, and that's only because he had a release clause built in.
To be fair, most of them have proven us right.

Remember absolutely ages ago when Cags left?

I think the level of hatred directed to Maddison and Barnes on here is totally unjustified. Fofana, I can understand.

I have never turned on our title winners because they're totally different. It's only age that eroded their value to us. I supported Mahrez on here throughout his tantrums and departure because I think he was the best player I have ever seen in a City shirt and he earned our respect.

But the 'next generation' can all **** right off. I cannot abide them whilst they're wearing the City shirt let alone when they move on.

The pampered princesses all make me feel sick. I know it's not my money, but the feeling I get from the lot of them, from Iborra to Ghezzal to Bertrand to Evans and so on, is of kids who just snaffle every penny they can get out of the club and feck off the moment the next / a better opportunity comes around. Or the well runs dry.

It's blindingly obvious that they don't give a shit about us, so why on earth should we wish them well?

Well, it turns out that no City player got an opportunity to give Madderzzz a welcoming clattering.

However, in other news, he may well have cholera.

An excellent question.

Because our top level hierarchy are ****wits, is the answer I propose.
Booked a long time ago under the mistaken belief we would still be premier league. When it became apparent we wouldn’t be, we shouldn’t picked the meanest ugliest most physical ****ers in the football league and played them.

Playing Spuds is useless to us.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464