City in Norway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

Just so that those in Norway know, the times have been changed. ;)

Lillestrom Kick-Off Time Changed

Lillestrom vs Leicester City. Fans following the Foxes on their tour in Norway are advised that Saturday's match against Lillestrom will now kick off at 5pm.

The fixture was originally scheduled for 6pm but has been moved forward an hour by the home side.

Supporters not able to make it to see the game live will be able to get a full match report here on lcfc.com at the final whistle, as well as team news and exclusive interviews with the squad on their Norwegian trip.

This will be the second of two games on the tour, starting tomorrow (Thursday) at Bodo Glimt, kick-off 7pm.

Leicester City boss Craig Levein says his side's pre-season trip to Norway is already bearing fruits.

Does anyone else think CL may be getting a little to close to his players in their lonely Norway hotel rooms?

taken from desktop alert

fcukcov said:
Leicester City boss Craig Levein says his side's pre-season trip to Norway is already bearing fruits.

Does anyone else think CL may be getting a little to close to his players in their lonely Norway hotel rooms?

taken from desktop alert

You disgust me, you really do. Don't become homer and HF Mark II. :) :) ;)

It's a shame that none of the City supporters in Norway have given their impression of last night's events. :) :) ;)

Where was Hugh Jarse? Probably sucking off a fish or something, dirty git.

Steven said:
It's a shame that none of the City supporters in Norway have given their impression of last night's events. :) :) ;)

There were only 15 City fans at Bodø and NONE of them were from Leicester!

London Branch = 8
Corby = 2
Norway = 4
Spain = 1

With a 20+hour journey from Bodø ti Lillestrøm, there wasn't a chance to get on the net.

F*ck me we are nearly as global as Man Utd with that following, not one from Leicester!

we will be signing some asian based players next to boost our appeal over there and having preseason tours of thailand.

Is this the one BF ?

H said:
Evening good folks,

here comes some words from the trip to Lillestrøm!

I travelled from Trondheim to Oslo on Friday and spent the night at a friends place there. He is a "closet" supporter of Leicester, and went with me to the game in one of my old Leicester shirts. We didn't expect many from Blue Army would be there.

Boy - were we wrong. I'd guess somewhere between 50-60 Leicester supporters showed up on the stadium, and around 30 of those were gathered in a pub called "Martins Pub" in Lillestrøm.

I got to know lots of great Leicester supporters, among them a few working for Alliance and Leicester, phonenumbers and emails were exchanged. I'd like to say hi to Sach, Caroline and all the rest from A&L!

Unfortunately an idiot showed up in the pub, looking for trouble. He was not Leicester supporter, but Lillestrøm, and he sang some pretty bad songs resulting in us Leicester supporters telling him to shut up in an extremely strong manner - which tbh, was absoloutely in fullest order.

To make a long story short, he kept going with racist chants inside the stadium, and was finally throwed out and handed to the police. He upset me tremendously, and I had a strong private word with Jan Aage Fjortoft (co manager at Lillestrom) in the half time. It was a bloody disgrace, and the idiot can count himself lucky he wasnt beaten down cause there were quite a few who was about to do it. That being supporters from both sides, and all the fans applauded when he was being carried out, and Jan Aage Fjortoft made an appology over the speakers - using quite strong words discribing him.

After the match, the result was of course horrible and Lillestrøm outplayed us, we headed down to the pub again, and had some good fun chatting about good Leicester memories! Mark and Andy, two London based Leicester supporters came back to Oslo with us and spent the evening there drinking beer and having fun. Great blokes the both of them! We also tried to meet up with more of the gang in Oslo, but it turned out we were spread around too much.

The real charm of going on trips like this is to get to meet such nice and friendly people who cheer on the same team as you - and I am happy to say I've made a few new Leicester aqcuaintences!

The display from Leicester was not impressive tho. I'd like to point out that Lillestrøm is one of Norway's best sides, and actually in the middle of the season with a short break, so they had pace and stamina in order.
What lacked most for our part was the defence. If I am not mistaken, Lillestrøm ruled in the air among our defenders. However, many of the players seemed a bit tired, and we have to remember this is only the beginning for them on a long season to come.

Craig Levein, the staff and the players were very friendly and talkative to us supporters, which is always nice.

All in all, a very good trip - and I was very happy to meet many friendly and cool fellow Leicester supporters, both English and Norwegian. I sure hope Leicester will come back to Norway for more pre-seasons! :)

On the main page, from this trip, you can actually spot me in the back there of a good crowd of us, but BF has allready spotted me there ;)

Rune from Norfox handed over to price to Dion, a viking ship, for voted best player last year.

-Over and Out-
Reporter H.

--

[H]

Blue Army - Norway

KM, KY - Done and dusted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593