City live around the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be on in NZ as NZ gets Foxtel's coverage from Australia. God knows what time though...1 am Monday morning maybe?

Howdy guys, hows things, dont really need to ask i know.

I only have a min but i dont suppose anyone could find out when or if the match will be on in New Zealand, should be in Wellington arround the time of the game.

Im desperate to watch but finding somewhere that shows it in this Rugger loving place is very difficult.

Hope everyones well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Our Sky games are usually televised on Viasat Sport 2 in Scandinavia, however Sunday's game is yet to announced but as we are the primary Championship game on Sky, it would be a big surprise if our game isn't on here. Live 15.00 Swedish time.

Definitely on Viasat 2 at 15.00 Swedish time (live). see tvmatchen.se

Looking for a pub/bar in Stockholm that will be showing it or it's home with a selection of the system bolagets' best cans.....

Howdy guys, hows things, dont really need to ask i know.

I only have a min but i dont suppose anyone could find out when or if the match will be on in New Zealand, should be in Wellington arround the time of the game.

Im desperate to watch but finding somewhere that shows it in this Rugger loving place is very difficult.

Hope everyones well.

Hey up Lako, you should be getting a flight back to watch the game, not fanny around NZ looking for it on TV. Call yourself a fan.

Not heard whether BG's got his, I think Melts has.

A Stoke ticket maybe?

BG! Have you and Melts got yours, I have?

Not heard whether BG's got his, I think Melts has.

Not to worry lads, I do have my ticket for tomorrows match. Thanks for the concern.....

I am certain Melton has his too. Die hard fans always get tickets somehow.

Not to worry lads, I do have my ticket for tomorrows match. Thanks for the concern.....

I am certain Melton has his too. Die hard fans always get tickets somehow.

You can wipe away each other tears,be a special moment the pair of you can share

You can wipe away each other tears,be a special moment the pair of you can share

fcuking typical quote from a so called fan who does not have a ticket........
More effort was needed in finding a ticket, and also giving the team bad luck because of the lack of an avatar

fcuking typical quote from a so called fan who does not have a ticket........
More effort was needed in finding a ticket, and also giving the team bad luck because of the lack of an avatar

I know terrible isn't it ? I'm so ashamed :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670