City v Swansea

Status
Not open for further replies.

4-4-2

• Live on BBC Radio Leicester and BBC Radio 5 Live.

We'll get back to back wins with a 2-1 scoreline: Vassell to bag his second in three days with Gallagher getting the other.

Last edited:
Could have Bamba and Mee available, but id go with unchanged team, need to be aware of their pace but we can kick on and win this 2-1 Vassell and King (btw dont let Berner and Morrison go until were ready)
Yesterday was "new defenders day" striker tomorrow?

• Live on BBC Radio Leicester and BBC Radio 5 Live.

We'll get back to back wins with a 2-1 scoreline: Vassell to bag his second in three days with Gallagher getting the other.

Oh dear, now you started this thread, I predict defeat. :icon_bigg :icon_razz

Berner V Nathan Dyer will be interesting to watch! Dyer is so fast i can't see how Bruno will cope.

Could have Bamba and Mee available, but id go with unchanged team, need to be aware of their pace but we can kick on and win this 2-1 Vassell and King (btw dont let Berner and Morrison go until were ready)
Yesterday was "new defenders day" striker tomorrow?

Isn't medical science fantastic now. A broken leg fixed in two days. Just shows the benefit of private healthcare!

unfortunately i think that swansea have too much pace for us as a team, coupled with a pretty mean defence. Joe Allen, Darrent Pratley, Angel Rangel, Scott Sinclair and Nathan Dyer would be very close to making it into the team of the year so far - and that's not to mention their centre backs.
hopefully king, vassell, dyer and naughton perform out of their skins and our centre halfs/left back come up trumps. we desperately need a centre forward, dominant centre half, left back, abe to turn into jack rodwell!

Mate who is a Swansea fan has said a lot of teams have worked out how to play against them recently, and they have suffered as a result as there is no plan b.

lets hope Sven has done his homework

Weale

Berner
Hobbs
Bamba
Naughton

Wellens
King
Abe

Dyer
Vassell
Gallagher

Subs: Logan, Mee, Waghorn, Oakley, Howard, Morrison, Bednar

City win 2-0 - Vassell and King

Last edited:
unfortunately i think that swansea have too much pace for us as a team, coupled with a pretty mean defence. Joe Allen, Darrent Pratley, Angel Rangel, Scott Sinclair and Nathan Dyer would be very close to making it into the team of the year so far - and that's not to mention their centre backs.
hopefully king, vassell, dyer and naughton perform out of their skins and our centre halfs/left back come up trumps. we desperately need a centre forward, dominant centre half, left back, abe to turn into jack rodwell!

Bamba to start and hopefully ask a few questions of their strikers.

Weale

Berner
Hobbs
Bamba
Naughton

Wellens
King
Abe

Dyer
Vassell
Gallagher

Subs: Logan, Mee, Waghorn, Oakley, Howard, Morrison, Bednar

City win 2-0 - Vassell and King
So you think we'll drop Morrison, despite his performance yesterday, and replace him with a guy who's never played in a real league? You realise Sousa's gone, don't you?

So you think we'll drop Morrison, despite his performance yesterday, and replace him with a guy who's never played in a real league? You realise Sousa's gone, don't you?

I get what you are saying, but IMO Bamba will start tomorrow. Morrison like Berner has barely had a look in all season and has only been included because there has been no other option, now there is an option so he'll be dropped.

Bamba to start and hopefully ask a few questions of their strikers.

bamber-gascoigne.jpg

Mate who is a Swansea fan has said a lot of teams have worked out how to play against them recently, and they have suffered as a result as there is no plan b.

lets hope Sven has done his homework

So who has it?

They don't have the Plan B, we don't have the Plan B...there is some serious shit conspiracy going on if you ask me.

And, to be quite frank, if Sven is dicking about at school during holidays with extra-curricular assignments then he shouldn't be in charge of a football team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669