Post Match City2 -York 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

Development squad - Blyth and Beckford scoring

Was Beckford given the "Mills Treatment" and made to play with the youngsters squad or merely getting him match fit?
Hopefully the latter and he will get further match time tomorrow btw took him all of 4 minutes to net after coming on
Worth pointing out that several first team squad were involved eg Futcas James King

Development squad - Blyth and Beckford scoring

Was Beckford given the "Mills Treatment" and made to play with the youngsters squad or merely getting him match fit?
Hopefully the latter and he will get further match time tomorrow btw took him all of 4 minutes to net after coming on
Worth pointing out that several first team squad were involved eg Futcas James King

Asked and answered.

They've said Beckford will play tomorrow still.

Wouldn't read too much into it given the other first teamers who played (sure people will anyway though).

Last edited:
Aren't these usually Leicester XI matches or simlar? We usually have friendlies under that title, as do others, where it tends to be a mix of youth and first team so wouldn't think it be a case of 'the Mills treatment' at all.

Aren't these usually Leicester XI matches or simlar? We usually have friendlies under that title, as do others, where it tends to be a mix of youth and first team so wouldn't think it be a case of 'the Mills treatment' at all.

The OP answered his own question about him being forced to play with the kids by then stating that he hadn't, in fact, been playing with the your team.

The OP answered his own question about him being forced to play with the kids by then stating that he hadn't, in fact, been playing with the your team.

But I don't have a team and even if I did, I certainly would be able to afford or waste my money on a lazy so and so like Beckford!?

Last edited:
Nige said that he would be playing today and tomorrow to get him match fit, or along those lines. Why would he be given the 'Mills' treatment?? As far as I'm aware Pearson and Beckford have not had a massive falling out since the start of pre-season.

Two more conceded - the shouts for Pearson's head will be deafening come the morning. Surely his tenure is now over?

Who will Pearson's replacement be? I bet we'd end up employing some cretin like Pearce or Hoddle. That would really finish me off.

Hoop

Who will Pearson's replacement be? I bet we'd end up employing some cretin like Pearce or Hoddle. That would really finish me off.

It's obvious ... Paul Ince, or at least that's who Homer wants as manager.

Well i know that pre season games are to sort things out ,but so far other than the second half at Hinckley its not looking good,i think under N.P we will be lucky to get a top ten finish .king ,rubbish ,waghorn giving no service up front,gallager (ill say no more other than crap.

Is he still playing waghorn and gallagher FFS!they are not even good enough to be squad players! I am certain he is just looking at everyone prior to the start of the season! If Gallagher and Waggy are in the first team then................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669