CL Clanger

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

Having released Keown and lost Elliott he has slipped up by not replacing them with a centre back. With Dublin out on saturday we are down to the bare bones in this department. He should have brought in a loan player to cover this injury possibility

He mentioned last week about getting someone in on loan although he isn't a fan of the loan system.There's more speculation about this guy from Chesterfield Ian someone or other.

Isn't he still looking to get someone in before the deadline. Dabizas and Heath should be fine to face the scum. if they get injured or sent off, Stearman, looks like he good fit at centre half, isn't he about 9 feet tall or something?

It's Ian Evatt, i think. I'm looking forward to saturday, i fancy De Vries Lightning to get his first, for forest to slip further into danger.

Yes it's Ian Evatt. I think we should sign someone like Andy Griffin on loan from P*mpey. He isn't getting much football I don't think and he is far better than Dabizas IMO.

yeah we could use a new centre back incase dabz or heath get injured. even better if we could sign someone in time to play against nottingham collection of trees. cant wait to shout abuse at them nottingham scum.

"allways shit on the wrong side of the trent, de dum de dum de dum"

(to the tune of allways look on the bright side of life"

andy griffin always looked better than dabizas while at newcastle, he just made stupid mistakes once in a while and got slated....none worse than driving into a train in his new car. but that was when he was a young player so you expect mistakes, if the price is right, take him! just on loan deal though

Foxes_Trust said:
CL's original plan was to buy another defender who he expected to pay around £250k for.

He was quoted £1m and therefore didn't proceed

For EVATT?!?!? 1 MILLION. :eek: :eek: What has he done to justify such a price tag?

Aside from our obvious defensive need why not take a risk on someone like Trundle...he's scored 19 goals so far this season, and always performs similar feats year in year out!?!? I dunno! I guess thats why its the hardest position on the pitch to fill!

Foxes_Trust said:
CL's original plan was to buy another defender who he expected to pay around £250k for.

He was quoted £1m and therefore didn't proceed

.... and salary to match. Is the diminishing number of UK players in the PL anything to do with too many of them being overpriced. :smt017 :smt014 :smt018 :smt022 :smt083 :smt087 :smt090 :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

Maths as good as your spelling, obviously

Which Law school did you go to again ?

I doubt very much that the player valued at 1 million was Evatt probably more like Webster at Hearts or someone.Chesterfield will not get a Million for Evatt.

homer said:
Maths as good as your spelling, obviously

Which Law school did you go to again ?

The one that accepted innumerate feckers like myself!

I can help you with simple equations...try this one for starters

proof.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673