Clapham Joins

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe my predcition was wrong. if mattock goes know it wud be stupidity

maybe my predcition was wrong. if mattock goes know it wud be stupidity

I hope he stays. I really do, but it appears the wheels are already in motion :icon_sad:

Last edited:
I hope he stays. I really do, but it appears the wheels are already in motion :icon_sad:

Wheels moving in which direction?

Sorry, but I can't believe that Mattock is going to be off in this window, unless it's for a stupid amount of money (£3/4m+)

Milan has been saying we've rejected aggressive approaches for our players, Mattock included, and we are not a selling club. He'll look like a right tit if he then sells him.

Last edited:

how do you know this nottingham, so you think he is off? any inside info? and who too? prem clubs?

Last edited:
Wheels moving in which direction?

Sorry, but I can't believe that Mattock is going to be off in this window, unless it's for a stupid amount of money (£3/4m+)

Milan has been saying we've rejected aggressive approaches for our players, Mattock included, and we are not a selling club. He'll look like a right tit if he then sells him.

I hope he doesn't go, I think he could have a decent future here for a couple of seasons. However from what I understand a 'firm deal' has been received and if that deal can be completed in time, he will be off.

I hope he doesn't go, I think he could have a decent future here for a couple of seasons. However from what I understand a 'firm deal' has been received and if that deal can be completed in time, he will be off.

who off nottingham and how much? 3million??

who off nottingham and how much? 3million??

No idea - But they will choose 1 from 3 possible replacements that have already been lined up if it goes through, a side from Clapham.

If we sold Mattock now we'd have one left back, and a very average one at that, who's never played for us before.

He will not be leaving, that would be utter stupidity, especially as Ollie has been complaining the whole window about wanting another player there.

capaldi more than likely, mattock to go capaldi in would be my guess or that paul connolly from plymouth

Last edited:
Please let me stress that I have not confirmed Mattock is definitely leaving. The club may still pull the plug and or the deal might not go through before the midnight deadline.

yea im just curious to what we would do, as of IF it does go through

No idea - But they will choose 1 from 3 possible replacements that have already been lined up if it goes through, a side from Clapham.

That makes me feel slightly better... would still rather not lose him though!

Unless we sell him and Spurs decide to give us Gareth Bale for free ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669