Clemence comeback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like a new signing? Am I the only one who thought Clemence was shit before he got injured? :102: Add 18 months out with injury and I can only imagine him being worse.

Like a new signing? Am I the only one who thought Clemence was shit before he got injured? :102: Add 18 months out with injury and I can only imagine him being worse.

No you're not the only one who thought he was shit etc but I 'm going on the fact that before he joined us he was a quality player in this division. Brum captain and player of the year when they got promoted I believe.

I hope he could respond to some decent management....

But Fryatt, Howard, Oakley hardly set the world alight either. New management and a better squad mentality could well have a beneficial effect on him too.

But Fryatt, Howard, Oakley hardly set the world alight either. New management and a better squad mentality could well have a beneficial effect on him too.

Exactamundo, any player in that failing squad was likely to end up looking crap and I don't think he was ever fit that season anyway.

He was utter toss before he got injured, but still a better option than King as an emergency back up.

Nobody said anything about him being good. Joe Hamill was a new signing once, and he was always wank.

At the start of the season when he first came he looked very useful - under Mad Dog's short reign. As the season and Leicester imploded he just suffered like most of us.

Anyone who doesn't think a fully fit Clemence will be useful addition to our squad must be deluded about what quality lies beneath our first team.

I for one hope he can come back and become our anchor / holding midfielder.

Clemence looked pretty shit tbh, didn't stand out amongst a group of youngsters liked you'd expect and was off the pace, but i guess its still early on in his rehab so i'll give him the benefit of the doubt

DJ scored 2, Gradel got 1 and Luke O'Neil got the other.

Clemence looked pretty shit tbh, didn't stand out amongst a group of youngsters liked you'd expect and was off the pace, but i guess its still early on in his rehab so i'll give him the benefit of the doubt

DJ scored 2, Gradel got 1 and Luke O'Neil got the other.

How did DJ play?

I just wonder what harm it would do to chuck him in for a game?

How did DJ play?

I just wonder what harm it would do to chuck him in for a game?
TBH he didn't do a lot, both his goals were sitters. He had a one on one chance and missed that and also got caught offside alot of times.

Gradel looked fairly decent. As i said he scored one and got 2 assists as well. Beat his man a couple of times but his crossing still needs to be worked on.

TBH he didn't do a lot, both his goals were sitters. He had a one on one chance and missed that and also got caught offside alot of times.

Gradel looked fairly decent. As i said he scored one and got 2 assists as well. Beat his man a couple of times but his crossing still needs to be worked on.

Do you go to all of the reserve games DD ?

Last edited:
How did Adjarevic do DD?

It still puzzles me why NP signed this bloke when he is seemingly miles away from his first-team plans.

Do you go to all of the reserve games DD ?
Nah i aint been to one in years. Had **** all to do so me and hazz went.

How did Adjarevic do DD?

It still puzzles me why NP signed this bloke when he is seemingly miles away from his first-team plans.
He was playing left back and didn't contribute much, linked up with Gradel fairly well down the left hand side a few times but nothing special. Had a decent shot near the end of the match and that was about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669