Clemence/Hume

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

So far these are the only 2 who have made it public they want to stay (although doesnt mean much if MM or manager wants rid), but at least they are showing a bit of "loyalty".Personally these are 2 id keep (although Clem has had a bad season there is no doubt he is a decent player) and Hume should score 20 in this league

unless theyre putting themselves in the shop window???

By saying that they don't want to go anywhere and want to stay at Leicester for the season? Great way to sell yourself.

By saying that they don't want to go anywhere and want to stay at Leicester for the season? Great way to sell yourself.

just because theyve eluded to that doesnt mean to say they wont go and i dont think they have actually stated that they want to stay at leicester for the season??

Anybody else needing a large pinch of salt ? Heard all that wind and piss about I'm A LCFC player before only for the player saying it to have it on his toes by June

Last edited:
call me cynical but no player is going to come out and say 'im outta here pronto!!'

call me cynical but no player is going to come out and say 'im outta here pronto!!'

Robbie Savage did when we went down, Scimica did, Thatcher did..........

IH will look a right cnut if he now back tracks like Dickov did. Somehow as much as I have been a critic of Hume I believe him. Maybe he does not want a move and have pressure on him again. He is now in a lower division and SHOULD score a lot more than 11 goals and gets his confidence back.

Robbie Savage did when we went down, Scimica did, Thatcher did..........

IH will look a right cnut if he now back tracks like Dickov did. Somehow as much as I have been a critic of Hume I believe him. Maybe he does not want a move and have pressure on him again. He is now in a lower division and SHOULD score a lot more than 11 goals and gets his confidence back.

And would you think he'd be bothered ? Very very few footballers have any loyalty,they are a mercenary bunch.

and wasnt it kanu who said he only went to wba was because of the money they offered him??

There are a small handful of players that could, in my opinion, become heroes next season. Seriously I reckon that if we had four or five players come out and declare their loyalty for the club one, it would give the fans something to feel better about and two, start putting the foundations in of a real, passionate team of players - which is what we have lacked for the last few years.

Both Clemence and Hume seem to be club men, players who actually take responsibility for their position. Regardless of ability or form I think this is what the club needs and if they were to stay and City had a successful season then next year we can look at tackling the Championship with a solid backbone of players.

Clemence was so utterly shite last season that he will have to stay here to get anything like similar wages.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570