Club Investigating Pearson

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Pearson remained defiant after the match, insisting that he was merely backing his players. But now Cliff Ginetta, the chairman of Leicester City Supporters Club, wants the manager to issue an apology to members of the crowd, many of whom were elderly and were upset by his behaviour.
He said: “You can’t behave like that nowadays. You could do it years ago but this is just Nigel’s arrogance. I’m sorry, you can’t do that. He shouldn’t give it back, there were women and children about."

:icon_roll

Lets not use the misleading headlines the daily papers have BN. We all know you are enjoying this.

The club are investigating the incident, not Pearson.

Oh look it's Cliff whose had an axe to grind with Pearson since two years when the outdated relic stated he wanted Pearson out. Also it's nothing to do that the players and manager could be arsed to turn up at his outdated end of season do. Has it? Just like Stringer, another attention seeking shit stirrer who thrives on negativity.

Last edited:
Lets not use the misleading headlines the daily papers have BN. We all know you are enjoying this.

The club are investigating the incident, not Pearson.

Oh look it's Cliff whose had an axe to grind with Pearson since two years when the outdated relic stated he wanted Pearson out. Also it's nothing to do that the players and manager could be arsed to turn up at his outdated end of season do. Has it? Just like Stringer, another attention seeking shit stirrer who thrives on negativity.

The whole situation is representative of a section of society who feel they own public figures and have a right to abuse and hound them as much as they like with no return. Did the original twat think about his language around elderly and children? You only have to spend 10 minutes on Twitter to see how people can give but not take it from celebrities.

"Pearson remained defiant after the match, insisting that he was merely backing his players. But now Cliff Ginetta, the chairman of Leicester City Supporters Club, wants the manager to issue an apology to members of the crowd, many of whom were elderly and were upset by his behaviour.
He said: “You can’t behave like that nowadays. You could do it years ago but this is just Nigel’s arrogance. I’m sorry, you can’t do that. He shouldn’t give it back, there were women and children about."

:icon_roll
I demand an apology from Ginetta as I found his daughter offensive.

**** this ****. The only person more irrelevant than the Trust, who gives a **** what he thinks?

The children argument is rubbish anyway. A football ground has always been a location of foul language. If it was aimed towards the Family Stand, there's a valid point. Otherwise it's not.

Last edited:
A nice outcome would be a brief apology from Pearson, and a five year banning order for the complete tosspot 'fan' who initiated the whole incident

And that fat loudmouth turd Ginetta should be banned for life

The whole situation is representative of a section of society who feel they own public figures and have a right to abuse and hound them as much as they like with no return. Did the original twat think about his language around elderly and children? You only have to spend 10 minutes on Twitter to see how people can give but not take it from celebrities.

I'm sorry, but your argument doesn't hold together. Whilst I agree that the initiator of this exchange was irresponsible, that does not excuse the response. I can, however, understand that NP must be feeling the pressure and his reported remarks should not cost him his job.

Surely, the solution is for Pearson to issue a statement apologising to anyone offended by his words, but reiterating his dislike of people questioning the commitment of his squad. That way, he takes the sting out of the situation, without having to back down. Sadly, I do not see him so doing: I hope that I am wrong.

Who voted for Ginetta anyway? He no speak for me... He no speak for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who voted for Ginetta anyway? He no speak for me... He no speak for me
I'm loving Ginetta's comparision to a visit to a restuarant. WTF is he on? It was at a football match and ( supposedly ) sweary words were exchanged. Who in all honesty cares that much, apart from those that are looking for a reason to be offended?

. Who in all honesty cares that much, apart from those that are looking for a reason to be offended?

Nobody, apart from utter morons with a pretend moral outrage or those desperate for anything to throw at Pearson

I'm hoping for those tossers who threw the initial abuse to be kicked out of their seats. Give them their ST money back, and tell them to feck off

Cliff can go and **** himself, some self appointed king of the fans who constantly spouts total shit.

And I dont think Pearson should apologise, mainly because I can guarantee he's not sorry.

Hate how this is being banded about as an all fans vs Pearson episode, it isn't, the fans around me at the end of the game were still singing his name.

The papers can also go and **** off

It seems to be pretty well documented what Nigel is supposed to have said, but does anybody know definitively what the 'supporter' was supposed to have said to start it all off?

Did anybody manage to see the video on YouTube before it was withdrawn?

Under what circumstance was the video removed?

A matter of no consequence.

Pearson has enough on his plate in preparing for the Villa game without being bothered by this rubbish.

People lose their rag at sporting events - providing no actual harm is done - then just forget it when the game is over.

It seems to be pretty well documented what Nigel is supposed to have said, but does anybody know definitively what the 'supporter' was supposed to have said to start it all off?

Did anybody manage to see the video on YouTube before it was withdrawn?

The video on YouTube was inconclusive. You couldn't hear the original comment from the fan, neither could you hear what Pearson said. You just saw Pearson motion something towards the crowd and then the crowds backlash. The current source of what Pearson said is a few fans off Twitter. If you see Stringers desperate attempts at a swoop on Twitter, it becomes clear how pathetic this is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669