Club Responds to Trust?s Ticket Proposals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox Fan

Well-Known Member
The currnet away ticketing system is stupid!!! They claim you need stickers in you book? Of which I have neither because a majority of my tickets are brought via post! Can you get em to stick some stickers in?
 

trickytrev

New Member
· Further evaluate our proposal for an Away Season Ticket which is available at some other clubs in the division.



· Review of ticket office hours will be made to improve the service offered to fans.
Ermmm very pro-active. I am sure the club evaluates everything wether there is a trust or not.
 

webmaster

Moderator
trickytrev said:
· Further evaluate our proposal for an Away Season Ticket which is available at some other clubs in the division.



· Review of ticket office hours will be made to improve the service offered to fans.
Ermmm very pro-active. I am sure the club evaluates everything wether there is a trust or not.
But the trust put forward ideas which they may not have thought of themselves. And ideas like this will carry more weight if they come from the trust than if they'd come from an individual.

Earlier you moaned about the the trust 'not doing anything', now when the trust is shown to be doing something you're still moaning.
 

Craig

New Member
webmaster said:
trickytrev said:
· Further evaluate our proposal for an Away Season Ticket which is available at some other clubs in the division.



· Review of ticket office hours will be made to improve the service offered to fans.
Ermmm very pro-active. I am sure the club evaluates everything wether there is a trust or not.
But the trust put forward ideas which they may not have thought of themselves. And ideas like this will carry more weight if they come from the trust than if they'd come from an individual.

Earlier you moaned about the the trust 'not doing anything', now when the trust is shown to be doing something you're still moaning.
Just a question about your avatar... Why don't you change it to a pic of Urs Meier?
 

trickytrev

New Member
webmaster said:
trickytrev said:
· Further evaluate our proposal for an Away Season Ticket which is available at some other clubs in the division.



· Review of ticket office hours will be made to improve the service offered to fans.
Ermmm very pro-active. I am sure the club evaluates everything wether there is a trust or not.
But the trust put forward ideas which they may not have thought of themselves. And ideas like this will carry more weight if they come from the trust than if they'd come from an individual.

Earlier you moaned about the the trust 'not doing anything', now when the trust is shown to be doing something you're still moaning.
But this is it, this is what they are telling us they are doing. To be quite honest it adds up to not very much.

For exapmle one of the 4 positive statements is.

Review of ticket office hours will be made to improve the service offered to fans
Do me a favour is this doing something, tell me any club doesn't look to see when it is best to have the ticket office open and which hours will make them them the most ammount of money.

Further evaluate our proposal for an Away Season Ticket which is available at some other clubs in the division.
Further evaluate means we got asked if we could do it and we said no. We are not closing this door because it may become financially beneficial for the club in the future.

Its all very well and good having a trust that supports the fans views. They have toi acceopt that they are taking the cash of the Leicester fans and that is har dot come by for a lot of people, so they do actually have to have a positive affect on our club.

Blind support is unhealthy for any organisation.
 

webmaster

Moderator
trickytrev said:
For exapmle one of the 4 positive statements is.

Review of ticket office hours will be made to improve the service offered to fans
Do me a favour is this doing something, tell me any club doesn't look to see when it is best to have the ticket office open and which hours will make them them the most ammount of money.
What makes you think they've even thought about it?

If the ticket office staff are happy doing their nice 9-5 job they're not going to suggest doing a late night opening to suit supporters who can't get there during the day.
But the powers that be will now be thinking about doing something like this. It may not happen, but there's more chance of it happening if it's something the club is told fans would like.

Most employyees at most companies don't have a clue what outsiders think of the way their company is run, or their service to customers. I'm sure the club finds it useful to get ideas and feedback from supporters.


Its all very well and good having a trust that supports the fans views. They have toi acceopt that they are taking the cash of the Leicester fans and that is har dot come by for a lot of people, so they do actually have to have a positive affect on our club.

Blind support is unhealthy for any organisation.
What gives you the impression the trust are giving the club 'blind support'?

For example the trust has advised supporters not to go to the MK match, and has asked the club to cancel the match. That doesn't sound like blind support to me.
 

trickytrev

New Member
What gives you the impression the trust are giving the club 'blind support'?

For example the trust has advised supporters not to go to the MK match, and has asked the club to cancel the match. That doesn't sound like blind support to me.
I probabaly did not make myself clear, sorry. I meant that the fans give the Trust blind support when in reality it is important they do as good a job as possible for us.
 

Foxes_Trust

Active Member
Tricky Trev...

In reply to your comments (in quotes):

- Review of ticket office hours will be made to improve the service offered to fans

"Do me a favour is this doing something, tell me any club doesn't look to see when it is best to have the ticket office open and which hours will make them them the most ammount of money. "

We highlighted specific times when it would be more beneficial. The club by old habits is not customer service focused, Tim Davies has acknowledged this in the past, so by customers suggesting which times would be beneficial it offers a chance to act.

The other key thing about the Trust is we don't just drop an issue if it gets initially rejected or no action is taken, we don't give up & the club is well aware of that having worked with is for over a year now.

-Further evaluate our proposal for an Away Season Ticket which is available at some other clubs in the division.

"Further evaluate means we got asked if we could do it and we said no. We are not closing this door because it may become financially beneficial for the club in the future."

They are considering it now, one benefit of the Trust network is that we can find out what is happening elsewhere & then quote examples of good practice to the club

"Its all very well and good having a trust that supports the fans views. They have toi acceopt that they are taking the cash of the Leicester fans and that is har dot come by for a lot of people, so they do actually have to have a positive affect on our club."

Time for some hard truths, Leicester fans are one of the poorest contributors to Trust's across the UK. Trust's with membership much smaller than our own have raised considerably more revenue.

Let's face it we recently launched a competition that cost £2 to take part & few were interested because they had to pay. We had 10 times the response to a free competition.

"Blind support is unhealthy for any organisation."

Totally agree in relation to both the Trust & the club. We are happy to be questioned on any issue - the shame is we aren't asked often enough.

Apathy seems to rule on all fronts
 

trickytrev

New Member
Re: Tricky Trev...

Foxes_Trust said:
In reply to your comments (in quotes):

- Review of ticket office hours will be made to improve the service offered to fans

"Do me a favour is this doing something, tell me any club doesn't look to see when it is best to have the ticket office open and which hours will make them them the most ammount of money. "

We highlighted specific times when it would be more beneficial. The club by old habits is not customer service focused, Tim Davies has acknowledged this in the past, so by customers suggesting which times would be beneficial it offers a chance to act.

The other key thing about the Trust is we don't just drop an issue if it gets initially rejected or no action is taken, we don't give up & the club is well aware of that having worked with is for over a year now.

-Further evaluate our proposal for an Away Season Ticket which is available at some other clubs in the division.

"Further evaluate means we got asked if we could do it and we said no. We are not closing this door because it may become financially beneficial for the club in the future."

They are considering it now, one benefit of the Trust network is that we can find out what is happening elsewhere & then quote examples of good practice to the club

"Its all very well and good having a trust that supports the fans views. They have toi acceopt that they are taking the cash of the Leicester fans and that is har dot come by for a lot of people, so they do actually have to have a positive affect on our club."

Time for some hard truths, Leicester fans are one of the poorest contributors to Trust's across the UK. Trust's with membership much smaller than our own have raised considerably more revenue.

Let's face it we recently launched a competition that cost £2 to take part & few were interested because they had to pay. We had 10 times the response to a free competition.

"Blind support is unhealthy for any organisation."

Totally agree in relation to both the Trust & the club. We are happy to be questioned on any issue - the shame is we aren't asked often enough.

Apathy seems to rule on all fronts
Thankyou for taking time to reply to my posts, it is a change to feel like I am being listened to as a fan.

I agree with most things you have said, although still feel the club currently treats the club as a toiken gesture. Maybe, there is nothing the trust can do about this? Maybe it is my frustration with the clubs attitude towards the fans that I am brunting on the Trust? Maybe that is what they are here for?

Oh and the rumour mill thing. It really isn't a service worth paying for. It is effectively asking for a £2 donation. Instant rumour acess is readily available all over the net for free.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Leicester  6
Everton  6
Arsenal  6
Liverpool  6
Palace  6
Tottenham   3
Manchester City  3
Brighton  3
Aston Villa  3
10 Leeds Utd  3
11 Chelsea  3
12 Wolves  3
13 Newcastle Utd  3
14 Burnley  0
15 Manchester Utd  0
16 West Ham Utd  0
17 Sheffield Utd  0
18 Fulham  0
19 Southampton  0
20 West Brom  0
Top