CM forum

Would you use a separate CM4 forum?

• Probably

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is CM4?

• What is a poll?

• It's what someone from Poland is called, idiot.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster

A lot of people here seem to play Championship Manager, how many of you would like me to set up a separate forum for talking about CM stuff?

Ricey

Would be good but I'm not a fan of splitting things up, I'd sooner have everything in one place.

webmaster

Ricey said:
Would be good but I'm not a fan of splitting things up, I'd sooner have everything in one place.
I think it depends how much people are going to use it.

For the amount of people talking about CM stuff at the moment it's fine as it is.

But if people came here just to post about CM stuff, or people wanted to talk about it much more than is happening now, it would annoy people who just want to see LCFC stuff, and the people who come for the CM chat would be annoyed by the LCFC stuff. So in that scenario it would obviously be better to split the forum up.

Ricey

True, but if you did create a CM forum IMO it would be dead. So if I was you I would leave it as it is but if CM talk increases then it would be a good idea.

Tom W

I'll do my best to keep the guys who are interested informed on whats going on with the new game etc., within reason obviously - don't want to lose this job, it's pretty much perfect for me right now. It's either this or work in Morrisons for less money, I know which I'd prefer ;)

Scowcroft

I think it is fine ATM - But if CM talk does significantly increase, then it would be a wise idea.

For people who don't know/hate Cm, it's not fair to lump it on this forum - But we'll see...........

City Fan

I think you should have it as a seperate category.

(leicester city, general, for sale, support, junk)

How about a seperate section for cm4?

Forgive me if thats what you already mean!

Ricey

It will be a Season update, so promotions/relegations, transfers etc will be updated but also there will be tons of new features aswell.

Register on the Offical Messageboards and there you'll find out all you need to know plus you can find links to data updates, skins, face packs, logos, guides etc. Me, Scowy and Tom W are already registered on there :)

Scowcroft

You will have to watch out for Ricey though, he's a bit volatile! :lol: :wink:

As for myself, I always express considerate, unbiaed views when it comes to Leicester City. :lol:

Ricey

I would watch out aswell because the mods take no sh!t, I upped ONE post and I got a Yellow card for it from a mod!!! First rule I ever broke, a pathetic one at that, and I get nearly banned!! :roll:

I dont hold a grudge though :roll: :wink:

Tn

I have 500gb of spare hosting, so if you need a forum hosting ill do it. And you guys can run it? I dont mind, just offering my help. :) cant wait to see bent in action tonight. Hope to see some people there, im the rude boy in burberry clothes! :p

Please read my 'Trains' Post and help me out

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Liverpool  25
Manchester City  19
Leicester  17
Chelsea  17
Arsenal  15
Palace  14