Cobblers to

Status
Not open for further replies.

mad biker

Big Trev ! well, the other way round really, big Trev to the Cobblers (on loan) !

Good stuff keep em coming.Makin to Accrington Stanley,Gemmill to Cowdenbeath...please

Wilcox & Morris to AFC Casualty or Holby City.

Benjamin really gone on loan? hell!!! 2 strikers loaned out. That leaves

Connolly
Scowcroft
Wright
O'Grady
& perhaps Porter

I sense a new signing!

he's gone till the end of the season... can't see him playing for us ever again...

mad biker said:
Big Trev ! well, the other way round really, big Trev to the Cobblers (on loan) !

The loan uis until the end of the season.

So we won't be seeing him in a Leicester shirt again, unless CL decides to offer him a new contract. Which is as likely as Nathan Blake being named player of the season.

End of the Season...it just gets better.He is a nice enough guy just not up to this standard,will bang em in for Northampton though.

And this comes on the day that I was going to nip into town or somewhere to get "Big Trev 20" on my Fosse Gold Away Shirt :roll:

Get '5.. WALSH'... it's what i have. we should have retired the number 5 shirt when the living legend that is Walshie left us...

Fvcking Taylor :x :x :x :x :x

Northampton Town's striking weakness in terms of numbers are one less today, as Colin Calderwood swooped for a top class striker.

Funny, i thought they signed Big Trev :? :? :? :? :?

Big Trev is top class - Colin Calderwood can see, a lot of the City fans can see it, but why can't Craig Levein see it!!

Mike Hunt Smells said:
Big Trev is top class - Colin Calderwood can see, a lot of the City fans can see it, but why can't Craig Levein see it!!

Please tell me you're being ironic Mike...

I agree about the Walshie situation, but it wouldn't happen as it was one of the main 1-11 numbers. I can only remember 2 instances of a shirt number being "retired", and that's Gianfranco Zola's Number 25 shirt at Chelsea, and the late Marc-Vivien Foe's number 19 shirt at Man City. We should retire number 22 in memory of the great Paul Dickov, and number 37 in memory of our own Greek god (no, not Nikos Dabizas)...the legendary Theodopolopoulos Zagorakis! :lol:

I think this loan deal is going to decide Benjamin's fate at the club. If he can't do it in League 2, then he's got no chance in the Championship...come on Trev, don't let us down!!

I'll still never forget the Pepsi Max Challenge when I saw some young lad (about 8 I would have thought) in a Dickov 22 shirt...but the "ov" had been crossed out with black marker pen and replaced with "Head"...God that didn't half make me giggle. :lol:

Another good move in allowing a striker who clearly isnt good enough move on, my only concern is how much of Benji's wages will Northampton being paying, hopefully enough to allow 1 or 2 new players to join.

It will be interesting to see how many more are moved on in the next few days, my money would be on Walker, Scowcroft, Makin and possibly 2 out of Dublin, Keown, Dabizas and Heath.

I have to admit that this news has cheered me up no end and given me optimism that we will be able to bring in some new players.

i cant see walker being allowed to leave while we have only a short term loan for taylor and pressman obviously isnt up to the task

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669