Colchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.

newtonfox

Well here we go 3 points needed .

Team im not sure what IH is going to do but for the love of god get the ferker right .

We have all moaned about the state of the club/players but tomorrow we need to 100% behind the team to beat them ,i pray we dont go a goal behind .

So come on city now is the time to stand up and be counted .

My opinion is that if we lose, we'll be relegated. I know it's still mathematically possible to stay up if we do but i think the psychological blow will be too much.

COME ON CITY!

To be honest, if we can't win this we deserve to go down. The situation couldn't be more stark.

Well here we go 3 points needed .

Team im not sure what IH is going to do but for the love of god get the ferker right .

We have all moaned about the state of the club/players but tomorrow we need to 100% behind the team to beat them ,i pray we dont go a goal behind .

So come on city now is the time to stand up and be counted .

How ironic - if Holloway had said that you would have slaughtered him........

To be honest, if we can't win this we deserve to go down. The situation couldn't be more stark.

Absolutely correct. Despite the points situation, it's in our own hands. This set of players on paper and past form should be able to win 3 of the 4 games remain...if not it's deserved that we go.

I bet if you averaged the table across the last four season....we'd probably 4th from bottom.

Last edited:
The club has just emailed me to tell me to bring my voice - less than an hour after I've given them £41.50 for two Barnsley tickets. Patronising *****s.

holloway is still a twat :icon_wink

Why because he has a personality, you don't agree with?

Some of the stick he's getting is completely undeserved - his personality was the same at Plymouth and he succeeded. He should be judged on his football management skills not because he's a twat. Despite his managerial woes, surely some blame should go on the players. A good percentage of them are harden professionals who have played at many levels yet they are shirking the challenge. I don't care if Mourinho was managing them but the sheer lack of guts at times from players has been disgusting yet you call for them to be supported and pushed on.

Last edited:
I think the hullaboo over yesterday's comments and articles prove that it's not his management skills people are going against with but the public showcase he makes of himself.

The same showcase they'd be lapping up if we were winning.

I think the hullaboo over yesterday's comments and articles prove that it's not his management skills people are going against with but the public showcase he makes of himself.

If the team were performing well (or simply looking average would do) people would not complain about anything that he said or did. They'd be wanking over it

They just pick on his 'comedy character' as most of the time it is quite annoying, given his utter incompetence in his actual day job

Last edited:
i think the words Must Win are not even enough to explain how much of a win is needed tomorrow, a lose for us and a big welcome to league one,

I admit ive been the first to have a go at IH and the team ,but saturday is our last chance IMO to stay up
Just got back from an enforced week and a half in Ireland,I thought we were in a mess before I went but bloody hell this game is massive now.We have to win and get the 3 points or its goodnight Vienna.

Just got back from an enforced week and a half in Ireland,I thought we were in a mess before I went but bloody hell this game is massive now.We have to win and get the 3 points or its goodnight Vienna.

To be fair Harb i think the chances of us getting into Europe are long gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669