Coles fails Medical!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Macca said:
Craig wrote:

Receptionists book people in Therefore, if Coles was in the building doing his medical, he'd have to be signed in

amen to that.people r so synical on this site

Only some of them, like Craig for example. :wink:

Macca said:
Craig wrote:

Receptionists book people in Therefore, if Coles was in the building doing his medical, he'd have to be signed in

amen to that.people r so synical on this site

Its not a dig at you all I was aying is that if MA wants to keep his cards close to his chest shurly it isnt a good idea to go telling every tom, dick, and harry who were getting in! However as Craig pointed out the receptionist would of needed to know!

this macca is full of crap. Im the macca of the OS that plays for the acadamy. so 'macca' or 'danny' when was you ballboy last season? cos the under 17s and 19s didnt do ballboy, they sit behind the dugout. us under 15s do ballboy, and i dont remember you. and you sed that you got sent off against brentford or something like that, when did the under 17s or 19s play brentford? so which one did you play for? i got pushed up to the 17s for 1 game, and the number 8 was doddsy i think, so where were youthen? and who did you say your manager was, first and last name? cos the under 17s was run by trevor peake last season and the 19s by steve beaglehole. so why have you made up so much shit?

Macca4lcfc said:
this macca is full of crap. Im the macca of the OS that plays for the acadamy. so 'macca' or 'danny' when was you ballboy last season? cos the under 17s and 19s didnt do ballboy, they sit behind the dugout. us under 15s do ballboy, and i dont remember you. and you sed that you got sent off against brentford or something like that, when did the under 17s or 19s play brentford? so which one did you play for? i got pushed up to the 17s for 1 game, and the number 8 was doddsy i think, so where were youthen? and who did you say your manager was, first and last name? cos the under 17s was run by trevor peake last season and the 19s by steve beaglehole. so why have you made up so much shit?
I wondered why you'd forgotten what the OS was :lol: :wink:

It all goes on here on the Leicester boards!

as if i wouldnt know what the OS is, i wanna know what 'macca danny' has to say. Its unbelieveable that someone wastes there time thinking of so much shit

Macca4lcfc said:

You did the ballboy...HOLY S*IT :shock:

cos the under 17s was run by trevor peake last season and the 19s by steve beaglehole.

No one has the name Beaglehole, this story is too ridiculous :lol:

dave said:
Macca said:
I was talkin to gaz who works at the club was doin some decorating at belvoir and he says that he saw a young player come in he then talked to the receptionist when he came back out he simply said bye to the receptionist Gaz then went and asked who that was and she replied sayin that it was Danny coles of bristol he was in today but failed a medical.She says that there will be the unveiling of Jason Wilkox tomoorow at noon. :roll: Dunno if its true but i fawt id post ne way.

Gaz the chef??

???

marcus bent said:
And also I have been to reception plenty of times not during a game and we have never had to sign in]

MACCA IS BULL 5£!+

Thinking about it never had to sign in whenever i worked there, thats the stadium though not the training ground

Craig said:
Babylon said:
Coles is under contract and would cost more than £500,00 as they already turned down that sum from wigan a while back.

As he is under contract we would have to agree a fee, if we had done Bristol would have made it common knowledge to bump up the fee in an auction.

Cainy = Whorya = macca????????????
Macca is real, trust me

Cough Cough....... Craig i will accept an apology in writing!

TRUST ME :wink: I can smell a Cainy/Whorya/Macca lie a mile away, he always repeats rumours someone has said the day before but just adds a load of stupid details to make it look realistic. Just TRUST ME in the future.

Lboro fox said:
marcus bent said:
And also I have been to reception plenty of times not during a game and we have never had to sign in]

MACCA IS BULL 5£!+

Thinking about it never had to sign in whenever i worked there, thats the stadium though not the training ground

I had an official staff pass and all the door codes (offices, tunnel and changing room) for filbert street, bloody gutted when they moved to the walkers!!!!

Babylon said:
Craig said:
Babylon said:
Coles is under contract and would cost more than £500,00 as they already turned down that sum from wigan a while back.

As he is under contract we would have to agree a fee, if we had done Bristol would have made it common knowledge to bump up the fee in an auction.

Cainy = Whorya = macca????????????
Macca is real, trust me

Cough Cough....... Craig i will accept an apology in writing!

TRUST ME :wink: I can smell a Cainy/Whorya/Macca lie a mile away, he always repeats rumours someone has said the day before but just adds a load of stupid details to make it look realistic. Just TRUST ME in the future.

Cainy, Whorya and Macca all have different IP adresses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263