Colin Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunc

Yeah I know, he was with McGhee and he jumped ship, but by common consent he was one of the best (if not the best) coach Leicester have had in the last 20 years.

Also he did a good job at Walsall under financial/quality constraints, look how shite they went under Merson. I realise most fans wouldn't want him but he would get us playing attacking passing football and is very well respected in the game

Tumbleweed.jpg

word is he's been appraoched by a notts county board losing patience with gary mills

looks like we don't need a league 2 standard manager

Dont think he would be too great as manager, but as Dunc said he is very highly regarded as a coach, would be ideal as assistant to Gary Mac or Stuart Pearce if the board decide to go down that route.

As for the McGoo link, yes he did walk out but lets be honest he hasnt exactly done too well out of it and he has now had to come back cap in hand.

I dont believe we are in a situation to be able to be arrogant enough to ignore the opportunity of at least considering somebody who could benefit and develop the football club. And I am damn sure he would not make the same mistake again.

its seems to me whoever gets the job is going to be unproven,colin lee is actually someone i like for what he achieved at lets be realistic a very small club in walsall.when a manager leaves,the majority of the time the coaches go as well,little/gregory/evans,o'neill/robertson/walford to name a few,so you can hardly blame them because they no if they go with there managers,they are guaranteed employment.

getting back to colin lee, he was a fine player for chelsea and will get us playing good football,so on that front would be a major positive. to be truthfull i am sick of the longball and hope they the board do not bring in someone with negative tactics.

slyfox said:
muzzy magic why no and who would you like with reasons

I really don't know, there are so many names flying around, I'd like to see someone who can get some passion back in the side, we need to be playing like we did for the first 30 on saturday....someone like Stuart Pearce....now that would really piss off the forest fans....i just don't think colin lee has got what it takes to turn this around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669