Collins John

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that Weso hasn't reached his peak but he is a Championship player.

Clemence has had a couple of shaky moments making silly mistakes but watching him this season he has been one of our better players.

I disagree, he really hasn't stood out as anything good yet. Don't get me wrong i hope he does, i just haven't seen enough to convince me yet

Clemence has had a couple of shaky moments making silly mistakes but watching him this season he has been one of our better players.

I disagree, he really hasn't stood out as anything good yet. Don't get me wrong i hope he does, i just haven't seen enough to convince me yet

I think I'm with you on this. It's almost like a case of 'The Emporers New Clothes' though to be critical of Clemence.

the cj story is building up a bit of pace.on most of the footie sites this morning.got to be a step in the right direction,if you ask me.

alternatively, it's a very quiet week with internationals, so they have little else to print...

I think Clemence has looked better than any other midfielder in recent seasons, but that's not saying much

Honestly, i really think i am watching different games to everyone else sometimes. :102: Clemence has really looked average so far and has done feck all to stand out in my eyes

Never mind about Collins John but one to watch is John Collins doing a fantastic job as manager of Hibs.
He has rejected a move to QPR but if MM gets shot of GM perhaps he might fancy a move to the Walkers.
Realistcally I think he will want to stay with Hibs until the end of the season as they are currently giving Celtic and Rangers a run for their money.

Last edited:
Never mind about Collins John but one to watch is John Collins doing a fantastic job as manager of Hibs.
He has rejected a move to QPR but if MM gets shot of GM perhaps he might fancy a move to the Walkers.
Realistcally I think he will want to stay with Hibs until the end of the season as they are currently giving Celtic and Rangers a run for their money.

I tipped them to break the top two this year. And they will

Money? Ambition? Surely we're bigger than all in Scotland except *perhaps* the big two.

You're not being serious of course.

QPR have all that now, obviously not bigger than all in Scotland, and a London base. He turned that down.

You're not being serious of course.

Can you enlighten me as to which scottish clubs are bigger than us outside the top 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669