COME ON AC MILAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macky

Gruntled Member
but they have such a great sense of humour ^
and what would've become of shellsuits without them?

:roll: ;-)

M17TT C

would like an english team to win the champions league as long as it aint the scosers tonight, the robbed a goal from chelski in the semi final and if they win their fans will think that they are they best in europe when really they are a good premiership team, but they have no chance of winning the league with the team they have.

:smt026 COME ON MILAN!!!

Steven

We need an English Club to win as it will make our entry into Europe possibly easier in the 06/07 season. :D :D :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

Boy Genius

Banned
xsubmariner said:
What an intelligent post! Whatever happened to supporting our boys abroad. :?
Come on Liverpool....

Our boys abroad??? how many are english?

COME ON MILAN

Babylon

xsubmariner said:
What an intelligent post! Whatever happened to supporting our boys abroad. :?
Come on Liverpool....

Agreed!

Come on you curly haird, tash growing, shell suit wearing scummers.

Rayvon

i'm no liverpool fan far from it, but i hope they win. its good for english football.

i think they will as well.

Semper Eadem

If Liverpool win this comp with the tactics they play then its RIP football imo.

I need Milan to win for my own sanity.

Fortunately with Shevchenko, Kaka, Seedorf, Cafu, Pirlo etc I dont see them having a problem tonight agaisnt a side who in reality are a couple of points in a league better off than Bolton :?

MKFox

I'm just looking forward to watching some football.

drummindefender

Im backing Liverpool-They have more english players then milan do if thats the basis for your argument for supporting the italians. I will always want the english team to win in europe regardless of who they are playing.

FOX MENTAL

Come on Liverpool... its got to be!!

I don't agree their tactics were bad against chealsea. They got the goal. e don't know weather it crossed the line or not but it was given. then they played defensive and made chelsea try and break them down. They couldn't and as a result they won the match. It was a good tactical move and credit should be given to him for it. Also May i just add. Liverpool are a totally differant side in Europe and very much deserve to be in the final.

So all in all come on you Reds

SilverFox

Spent three wonderful university years in Liverpool, and aside from the tracksuits and socks that had to be tucked into them :eek: , and even the people who for a short period started a fashion trend of wearing their pyjamas as actual casual clothing :eek: I have the fondest memories of my spiritual drinking home.

COME ON THE POOL

Brauny Blue

I can't believe folk want an Italian outfit to beat an English team in the worlds greatest club competition. Whether you like Liverpool or not they are still English. Next thing people will want Argentina to beat England in the world cup just because half our players turn out for clubs we don't like.
14410551456.gif

C'mon the reds.

Brauny Blue said:
I can't believe folk want an Italian outfit to beat an English team in the worlds greatest club competition. Whether you like Liverpool or not they are still English. Next thing people will want Argentina to beat England in the world cup just because half our players turn out for clubs we don't like.
14410551456.gif

C'mon the reds.

Completely agree with most of it, you have to support the english clubs abroad.

The one thing i don't agree with is, it's not the worlds greatest comp, FA Cup and World cup are far better!

cooperLCFCanstey

FA Cup your having a laugh...even thats turning into a mickey mouse cup now. big teams put out there 3rd team selection.

Granite Fox

I'll be cheering on 'Pool as an English club.

Even did it for the Trees all those years ago (mind you I was only young and lived to regret it for 20 odd years) :evil:

Brauny Blue

leicester_til_i_die said:
Brauny Blue said:
14410551456.gif

C'mon the reds.

Completely agree with most of it, you have to support the english clubs abroad.

The one thing i don't agree with is, it's not the worlds greatest comp, FA Cup and World cup are far better!

I think you have taken my post slightly out of context, partly because i used the word 'greatest' to describe the euro cup.
The world cup is not the greatest club competition because clubs don't compete in it.
Greatest is a word you could describe for the F.A.CUP, therefore using that word to describe the euro cup is debateable. My point was that the euro cup is the most difficult club knockout competition to win ,and is classed as the biggest objective for most pro players. Its even been mentioned that top players rate the european cup higher than the world cup in terms of fierce competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669