COME ON AC MILAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ENGERLAND ENGERLAND ENGERLAND. yes liverpool won

COME ON LIVERPOOL!!!!!!!! ITS BACK WHERE IT BELONGS!!!!THE HOME OF FOOTBALL!!!!! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 :smt041

Hopefully this will be the springboard Liverpool need to get back into challenging for major honours, English and European football needs a strong Liverpool side.

Well done. And what a fantastic comeback hardly negative, reminded me of our comeback in the play off final vs Swindon although slightly different circumstances and standard of opposition.

MKFox said:
I'm just looking forward to watching some football.
And a fecking decent game it was too!
Well done Liverpool, but football was the main winner tonight...
Cracking stuff...

MKFox said:
MKFox said:
I'm just looking forward to watching some football.
And a fecking decent game it was too!
Well done Liverpool, but football was the main winner tonight...
Cracking stuff...

Do you realise you are talking to yourself :?: :? :? :? :-( :-(

2nd goal the offside flag was up and if thats a penalty I'm Rafa Benitez.

Well done Scousers.

RIP football, the beautiful game.

Semper Eadem said:

Well done Scousers.

Died a long time ago mate. :? :? :-( :-(

Shame on you people that wanted Milan to win. I'm no Liverpool fan but how can anyone say they didn't deserve it. They beat 3 big favourites to win the cup (Chelsea, Juventus, and Milan). Thats no fluke. IMO it also gives hope to others when the cheque book culture of Chelsea and Real Madrid fail, proving that you can't buy team spirit how ever rich you are.
Leicesters great years under MON came about because of the latter.
Any true fan of English football would of wanted Liverpool to come through that penalty shoot out, and i like the rest of the pub that i was in was delighted for them tonight.

Semper Eadem said:

Well done Scousers.

you saying stevie g dived? r u blind. he was thru on goal man gattuso was lucky to stay on.

congratulations to liverpool, i am also no liverpool fan but what an exciting game i was ecstatic for them to win it again it was some fantastic entertaining football from start to end, shame they took turns and played 1 half each rather than end to end stuff. steven gerrard deserves it if you ask me.

The penalties were a joke, Dudek was about half way up the pitch every time. I noticed for the FA Cup final the referee was very keen to tell the keepers to make sure they were on the line when the ball was struck.

Any way well done Liverpool, you won the Champions League when you finished 4th last season and this year you're not even the best team in Merseyside (according to league position). As neither Man Utd or Real Madrid made the the final, they now want to introduce a seeding system so one of the 'big teams' is virtually guaranteed to reach at least the semi's. The modern game don't you just love it.

Semper Eadem said:

Well done Scousers.

what about the large wad you had on meelan semper ? :D :roll:

Maldini to score first and 3-3.

2180 to 1.

Well done Liverpool, good spirit saw you through it (along with Dudek coming way off his lines on the penalties :lol: )

Well done Liverpool, great comeback and great drama.

Pleased for Gerrard and Carragher, also for Dudek who has had a lot of stick in the last couple of seasons.

Great game,happy Liverpool won for two reasons.My stepdaughter is a born and bred Scouser,watched the Final in the Pub with her,and secondly I backed them at 33/1 to win it months ago.Unfortunately to small stakes.I thought Carragher was outstanding and Garcia was awful.I can see why some would want Milan to win because if it had been Man Utd or Chelsea out there instead of Liverpool I'd have been wanting a Milan victory.Can't see quite why Liverpool are given the boring tag..I mean Chelsea are so exciting to watch aren't they :?

I was down the juicer the last night and my mates dad came in at the end and said "How can a such sh1t team win the Champions League" couldn't argue with it. They did it somehow though and it was a great game to watch as a relative neutral.

The fact that a team that finished fifth in the Premiership can walk away with the top prize in European Football has got to be good for English Football. Nice one Liverpool.

i agree with MK (which is a first) football was the winner from a neutral point of view it was at times exciting and entertaining and gives us all hope.

Great result! Well done Liverpool!

Of course Whinger Wenger is unhappy that it is not 'proper' champions winning!

I suppose he and Ferguson want the extra income from more matches with more teams, as long as two 'proper champions' teams reach the final!

Well I think that as Liverpool beat the champions of Italy Juventus, and the champions of England Chelsea, and 7 times European Cup winners AC Milan, they are true champions!

Maybe Roman will think he backed the wrong horse!

All we need now is the play-off between Manure and Everton for the third spot, so Liverpool can have the fourth spot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669