COME ON AC MILAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no emotions whatsoever with that team winning last night. I am afraid I have the same views where they are concerned as Highland has with Man Utd or Chelski being in the same position.

No we will see if they bend the rules and let them defend it! Rules are rules and they should be in the UEFA cup as their league position demands.

I thought that it was almost a carbon copy of the Swindon playoff final.
I mentioned it to my Dad whilst we were watching and he said 'Why do you always relate any footbal game to Leicester?'

Coz LCFC IS MY LIFE

Boy Genius said:
xsubmariner said:
What an intelligent post! Whatever happened to supporting our boys abroad. :?
Come on Liverpool....

Our boys abroad??? how many are english?

COME ON MILAN

We hardly have an abundance of English players here at LCFC though do we?.Stewart,Steadman,Dublin,Wilcox are the only first teamers.Doesn't really matter what nationality the players are,its the Club they are representingthat matters.

highland fox said:
Boy Genius said:
xsubmariner said:
What an intelligent post! Whatever happened to supporting our boys abroad. :?
Come on Liverpool....

Our boys abroad??? how many are english?

COME ON MILAN

We hardly have an abundance of English players here at LCFC though do we?.Stewart,Steadman,Dublin,Wilcox are the only first teamers.Doesn't really matter what nationality the players are,its the Club they are representingthat matters.

Thats Stearman Highlander! ;-)

Just wanted to say, as a natural-born Scouser, and a Leicester City Season ticket holder for 14 years now domiciled back in the Pool, that if I ever meet the guy who started this thread up I'll hit him with the robbed hubcaps I keep tucked in my shell-suit bottoms. :evil:

Meanwhile, back in the Pool, I can honestly say I've never seen so much happiness shared by so many people, so many bevvies downed, and so little trouble caused in so many hours of street partying. As for me, I haven't been as ecstatic since I was in the mob stumbling away from Wembley which kept breaking into spontaneous 'Super Stevie Claridge' chants. Stevie Gerrard and Jamie Carragher done us proud. They were inspirational.

I left my flat on Wednesday night straight after the match and walked the 50 yards into Concert Square, and I've never been hugged by so many strangers in my life. What a night! What a superb win! What a great advert for fighting spirit!
:D

Innocent said:
Just wanted to say, as a natural-born Scouser, and a Leicester City Season ticket holder for 14 years now domiciled back in the Pool, that if I ever meet the guy who started this thread up I'll hit him with the robbed hubcaps I keep tucked in my shell-suit bottoms. :evil:

Meanwhile, back in the Pool, I can honestly say I've never seen so much happiness shared by so many people, so many bevvies downed, and so little trouble caused in so many hours of street partying. As for me, I haven't been as ecstatic since I was in the mob stumbling away from Wembley which kept breaking into spontaneous 'Super Stevie Claridge' chants. Stevie Gerrard and Jamie Carragher done us proud. They were inspirational.

I left my flat on Wednesday night straight after the match and walked the 50 yards into Concert Square, and I've never been hugged by so many strangers in my life. What a night! What a superb win! What a great advert for fighting spirit!
:D

Its what football is all about don't you think innocent

drummindefender said:
Its what football is all about don't you think innocent

Football is about two extremes of emotion, both of which we need, and both of which have the potential to kill us. It's about love, which blew me away on Wednesday, and yesterday at the parade, and it's also about hate, which is what I feel for the ref, sometimes, and for the moron racists (although hating them makes me as bad as them so let's just say I dislike them intensely). As for the destruct button of both, Robert Frost got it right:

Some say the world will end in fire
Some say in ice
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favour fire
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
is also great
And would suffice

:)

what about the large wad you had on meelan semper ?

Bloody hell I told Willow to keep that to himself, :cry: Worst thing is I could have layed the bet off at half time for about 7 quid and Id still have taken home well into a four figure sum, thats greed for ya though and if you want to win big you have to be prepared to lose big. :? :(

you saying stevie g dived? r u blind. he was thru on goal man gattuso was lucky to stay on.

Yes thats exactly what Im saying, he dived, he cheated, though I dont expect any of the media to bring this up as its pro-England this time and we only go mad when its us whos cheated, (urs meir etc)

Anyway well done Liverpool, you are the european champions but dont kid yourselves into believing you deserved it, you dominated a 120 minute match for 15 mins and were outplayed for the rest of it, not that you should care, you're tha champions now anyway, BUT best team in europe????....

nope, not even the best team in Liverpool ;-) [/quote]

Semper Eadem said:
what about the large wad you had on meelan semper ?

Bloody hell I told Willow to keep that to himself, :cry: Worst thing is I could have layed the bet off at half time for about 7 quid and Id still have taken home well into a four figure sum, thats greed for ya though and if you want to win big you have to be prepared to lose big. :? :(

you saying stevie g dived? r u blind. he was thru on goal man gattuso was lucky to stay on.

Yes thats exactly what Im saying, he dived, he cheated, though I dont expect any of the media to bring this up as its pro-England this time and we only go mad when its us whos cheated, (urs meir etc)

Anyway well done Liverpool, you are the european champions but dont kid yourselves into believing you deserved it, you dominated a 120 minute match for 15 mins and were outplayed for the rest of it, not that you should care, you're tha champions now anyway, BUT best team in europe????....

nope, not even the best team in Liverpool ;-)
[/quote]

Buy yourself a nice £2.99 box of unripe sauvignon blanc from Lidl (with a lovely edge of sulphur dioxide). Enjoy.
I, too, marginally support Everton over Liverpool, but actually my heart belongs to Leicester City, and my mind belongs to the beautiful game. That was a beautiful game, and a beautiful result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669