Come On!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naughty Fox

O.K first home game of the season and the all the hope and anticipation has built up again for another year. We have had two poor years and have come down to earth with an almighty bump since the heights of the MON years, but now we seem to have a manager and team that will hopefully give us a bit of pride and show us some guts, sprit and a bit of football that has been oh so lacking for a long time and if the team are willing to give it go then the fans should too.
We all have opinions on who we like and who we don't, but lets put the analasis aside tonight for a while and really get behind 'our' lads who put on our beloved blue and sing our fooking hearts out. We can have our moans and opinions on here or any other forum tomorrow.
I want to start to enjoy my football team again win or loose and on the evidence of Saturday I think I can this season regardless of the score.

Blue Army!!!

Yes, good stuff naughty, I like it - it's got passion! Get behind the lads and they'll get the goals and get the points. We need to go on a run early and get into the chasing pack before the gap gets too big. COME ON!

this is probably a daft question but are you going tonight joe :icon_lol:

Yorkshire Vixen said:
this is probably a daft question but are you going tonight joe :icon_lol:

You're right, that is a daft question.

Naughty Fox said:
I want to start to enjoy my football team again

So then which players do you enjoy the most, and are they okay with you enjoying them?

Last edited by a moderator:
lako42 said:
Naughty Fox said:
I want to start to enjoy my football team again

So then which players do you enjoy the most, and are they okay with you enjoying them?

This just goes to show the sad and sick way people think on this forum :icon_eek: ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Naughty Fox said:
This just goes to show the sad and sick way people think on this forum :icon_eek: ;)

I know. :confused: :confused: :icon_conf :icon_conf :icon_roll :rolleyes: ;)

Graz said:
5-0 tonight! ;) MDV with 4, Nisse getting the other one! :)

Fine by me. :023: ;)

Naughty Fox said:

i was never sick before i came to this board. but i admit i do have some mental problems.

anyone hear about that guy who tried to light a bbq with aircraft fuel :eek:

lako42 said:
i was never sick before i came to this board. but i admit i do have some mental problems.

anyone hear about that guy who tried to light a bbq with aircraft fuel :eek:

is he the same bloke who invented an ejector seat for his helecopter

TAGGART RED CARD OVERTURNED

Gerry Taggart's red card picked up in the early stages of Saturday's game against Sheffield Wednesday has been overturned today. Taggart was sent off for a challenge on Wednesday's Leon Best and could have missed three games had the decision stood. Instead he will be available for the visit to his former club, Leicester City, this evening.

Stoke have been boosted further with the news that Michael Duberry, out with injury at the weekend, could be all set to return to the first team. It's double good news for the Potters and Johan Boskamp will have a welcome headache of who out of Taggart and Duberry to include alongside summer signing Carl Hoefkens. Former injury victims Toddi Gudjonsson and Kevin Harper are in contention for a place on the bench. Harper, like Taggart, is a former Leicester player having spent a loan spell with the Foxes last season, he also set up all three of Stoke's goals in our last win over Craig Levein's side earlier in the year. Darel Russell returns following his sacrificial weekend substitution shortly after Gerry's dismissal.

Likely Stoke line-up:

Steve Simonsen

John Halls
Carl Hoefkens
Michael Duberry (c)
Marlon Broomes

Luke Chadwick
Junior
Dave Brammer
Martin Kolar

Darel Russell

Mamady Sidibe