Community Shield Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm beginning to thino that Don is just trolling. There are clearly people happy to pay face value, what's the issue?

I'm beginning to thino that Don is just trolling. There are clearly people happy to pay face value, what's the issue?

I want to make it clear that is not what happened in my case. The chap I wanted it for has sustained a neck injury in a boating incident and finished up in A&E at St Neots.

I am not trolling - whatever that is.
I have a ticket it cost me £35 and I will pass it on for £35.
I just want to see it used and the seat filled.
However clearly everyone here already has a ticket, has suffered a very convenient mishap or just can't be bothered.
I can't be bothered to register for Foxestalk or Facebook so I can offer it there.

However clearly everyone here already has a ticket, has suffered a very convenient mishap or just can't be bothered.
I can't be bothered to register for Foxestalk or Facebook so I can offer it there.

... and some people who have lost their jobs cannot afford it.

And some people have to prioritise their spending.

In order for me to be "bothered" as you put it, should I not pay the rent, go without food, tell my partner that she can't go and visit her daughter, not put fuel in my car and miss work, or just magic up £100 from somewhere?? What do you suggest?

Sorry Don, I managed to buy tickets for myself before you'd replied! Hope you find a taker for it though.

Hopefully we'll sell out our allocation... Wembley has enough empty seats as it is from the corporate areas!

And some people have to prioritise their spending.

In order for me to be "bothered" as you put it, should I not pay the rent, go without food, tell my partner that she can't go and visit her daughter, not put fuel in my car and miss work, or just magic up £100 from somewhere?? What do you suggest?
All those things

Is it me, or are we making a really messy job of selling 27,00 tickets for this?

It could have been all done and dusted weeks ago.

I usually have real problems getting an away ticket. Unbelievably I now 2 for the same game so I and want to give someone else an opportunity to go to our national stadium to see are beloved team. An unusual and historic occasion. But no-one even cares.

I usually have real problems getting an away ticket. Unbelievably I now 2 for the same game so I and want to give someone else an opportunity to go to our national stadium to see are beloved team. An unusual and historic occasion. But no-one even cares.

FFS grow up.

Is it me, or are we making a really messy job of selling 27,00 tickets for this?

It could have been all done and dusted weeks ago.

I don't think the club is making a mess of selling them. I'm just surprised that demand is so low.

I don't think the club is making a mess of selling them. I'm just surprised that demand is so low.

Have many people even had a chance to buy a ticket though? They seem to have been on sale to members of various types for weeks. Nobody knows how many we've sold/how many are left.

We could easily sell 40,000 tickets for a Wembley game if we made them available to any City fan. I think we've just cocked it up.

Have many people even had a chance to buy a ticket though? They seem to have been on sale to members of various types for weeks. Nobody knows how many we've sold/how many are left.

We could easily sell 40,000 tickets for a Wembley game if we made them available to any City fan. I think we've just cocked it up.

How many are available? I saw a post saying extra tickets went on, possibly returns from businesses or such? I'm not overly surprised that it may not be a full house. It's a preseason friendly and an expensive one. I can't be alone in not having watched a charity/community shield game as a neutral in over a decade.

They went on general sale on Monday. And shortly after that they were no longer available on the Seetickets website. So I assumed at the time they'd old out. So where is the story that they're not sold out coming from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669