Community Shield Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
2016/17 Gold Fox Members who have purchased their Gold Membership from 9am on Wednesday 13 July to 11:59pm on Friday 15 July will be able to purchase from Saturday 16 July at 9am.
Any supporters who have purchased their Memberships on Saturday 16 July to Sunday 17 July will be able to purchase their Community Shield Tickets from Monday 18 July at 9am.

2016/17 Silver Fox Members will be able to purchase from Wednesday 20 July at 9am Anyone renewing their Memberships after these dates will be able to purchase their Community Shield tickets on the day following their purchase.

All of the above members must quote their Membership Supporter Number and last name when purchasing tickets.

Please note that Fox Travel has now sold out for this fixture.

http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/2016-17/community-shield-ticket-info-3185924.aspx

Don't really get the beef here. Why should someone who is paid to work there have the same priority as someone who has forked out to watch them.
I guess it's like an office outing where Wembley is the photocopier and Man U are the sexy temp who's up for a good tupping.

Anyone know how quickly they're selling?

Any chance of them going on sale to non members?

Or still being available when new memberships go on sale?

Got 2 tickets!! :038::038:

Can't believe they went this far and I'm going to see Leicester at the new Wembley.

Seemed like the only ones sold out were the most expensive ones so slight chance they may go to new City fox members.

I'm only 3 blocks away from 2 purchased on the ST sales so could be a decent number still left.

Got 2 tickets!! :038::038:

Can't believe they went this far and I'm going to see Leicester at the new Wembley.

Seemed like the only ones sold out were the most expensive ones so slight chance they may go to new City fox members.

I'm only 3 blocks away from 2 purchased on the ST sales so could be a decent number still left.

What membership have you got? City Fox?

I phoned on Friday and they told me they're unlikely to reach General Sale, and they had no date yet for new memberships :(
A mate phoned today and they told him new memberships may be available from Saturday...

What membership have you got? City Fox?

I phoned on Friday and they told me they're unlikely to reach General Sale, and they had no date yet for new memberships :(
A mate phoned today and they told him new memberships may be available from Saturday...

Yes, just a peasant City Fox which I renewed on Saturday.

Wasn't any good towards the end of last season but right up until the run in at the end tickets were available for most games so worth it imo.

If they release more for this season I'd say it is worth it for £20 - if tickets for this game have gone to City Fox members I'd imagine a lot of league games will too as it is an almost identical allocation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566