Concourse Redesign - Ideas Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is 4G in the ground, isn't there? It's only halftime and just after the game that it doesn't wokr, which I hve always assumed is a result of everybody reaching for their phones at the same time. If I've ever tried to look at other scores during play it has always been dead easy.

I couldn't get it to work during the match either (it was a slow half)

4G, big screen tellies, rolling pictures and free wifi FFS

JUST SORT THE FECKIN' BOGS OUT

I couldnt get any internet connection at all in our ground, which is quite poor.
Nor me. Once more than a few hundred people enter the ground connection is very hit and miss.

Let's have velvet feckin' wallpaper on the walls, and a hot tub every ten meters or so

The fact that people can't even have a slash without queueing for three hours is irrelevant - get some high speed wifi in so we can all post selfies to all our social media friends instead of actually watching the sodding game, and get a ten foot high tv screen showing images of Jamie Vardy giving presents out to starving orphans

God help us that we have no whizz bang internet access for a couple of hours every fortnight

Holy shit, how awful. Surely the world will end ?

Let's have velvet feckin' wallpaper on the walls, and a hot tub every ten meters or so

The fact that people can't even have a slash without queueing for three hours is irrelevant - get some high speed wifi in so we can all post selfies to all our social media friends instead of actually watching the sodding game, and get a ten foot high tv screen showing images of Jamie Vardy giving presents out to starving orphans
Do you require your own cubicle Homer

No reason at all why we cannot have both toilets that you can get in and out of without pee rage, and decent WiFi. Both form an essential part of a good customer experience. Of course if each seat could have its own screen for replays like the Owner's seats have, that would be good, along with decent beer and a good pie that you do not have to queue 30 minutes more. Anybody got experience at other grounds where they do do get the service right?

Me love balti pie

No reason at all why we cannot have both toilets that you can get in and out of without pee rage, and decent WiFi. Both form an essential part of a good customer experience. Of course if each seat could have its own screen for replays like the Owner's seats have, that would be good, along with decent beer and a good pie that you do not have to queue 30 minutes more. Anybody got experience at other grounds where they do do get the service right?
Brighton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670