Conrad Logan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad he's signed a new contract, but as someone said earlier he is not as good as Henderson. Douglas can sod off now.

I think Conrad had become part of the problem in recent games. with him in the team we were playing too many 'hoof' balls and these were basically giving the opposition possession back, meaning we were on the back foot. This doesn't happen as much with Hendo as he tends to throw the ball out more, or play it into the centre circle (as oppose to the 18yrd box with Logan) where we have a better chance of picking the ball back up.

I think all of our Keepers are much of a muchness,ideally I'd get a new one in but there are other areas in need of more attention

It's such a shame . . . for years Leicester Keepers had been the envy of British football and now we're taken about as seriously as the Eurovision Song contest . . on a bad year !

Henderson is our present no 13. Rab is our present no 1 - not that we ever see him!

Hes back in training.

pmicrohd2gk7.jpg

I think Conrad had become part of the problem in recent games. with him in the team we were playing too many 'hoof' balls and these were basically giving the opposition possession back, meaning we were on the back foot. This doesn't happen as much with Hendo as he tends to throw the ball out more, or play it into the centre circle (as oppose to the 18yrd box with Logan) where we have a better chance of picking the ball back up.

You are right with the hoofball, but as a 'keeper he is the best prospect I've seen in a Leicester team for yonks. The compulsion to kick long should be easy to get out of him with coaching. He can only get better IMO as he's a baby in terms of goalkeepers.

One of the reason we get the hoofballs is because the defence will play it back to him, knowing he can kick it away. Unlike with Hendo, where he is as likely to kick to an opposition player somewhere in our own half...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669