Conrad Logan

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxybru

Went to Altrincham v Luton cup tie last night.

Logan was in nets for Luton and he saved 3 penalties :icon_eek::icon_eek: - one during the 90 minutes and twice in the shootout....

He also got merciless stick throughout from the Alty boys...
"You Fat b'stard" being the predominant one,
"Al-bi-no" another
and bizarrely, frequent calls of "and now......RHYDIAN!"

He got the last laugh though, sadly

Went to Altrincham v Luton cup tie last night.

Logan was in nets for Luton and he saved 3 penalties :icon_eek::icon_eek: - one during the 90 minutes and twice in the shootout....

He also got merciless stick throughout from the Alty boys...
"You Fat b'stard" being the predominant one,
"Al-bi-no" another
and bizarrely, frequent calls of "and now......RHYDIAN!"

He got the last laugh though, sadly

:081::081::081:

:icon_conf :102: I don't geddit

I think I have! Wasn't someone in X factor called Rydian? I am sure he has blond hair (the mrs watches it, honest).

What the feck is the world coming to when football fans make up chants based around reality tv:102:

I think I have! Wasn't someone in X factor called Rydian? I am sure he has blond hair (the mrs watches it, honest).

What the feck is the world coming to when football fans make up chants based around reality tv:102:

Shockingly blonde hair. Very, very blonde.

But yeah, reality tv? Unbelievable.

Wasn't someone in the xfactor....blah, blah blah.... who you kiddin' you love it and you know you do... in the words of an old shwepps add, your a secret xfactor watcher...xfactor....xfactor!

I thought it was a lemonade ad.

Reality tv is as dangerous as religion.

Wasn't someone in the xfactor....blah, blah blah.... who you kiddin' you love it and you know you do... in the words of an old shwepps add, your a secret xfactor watcher...xfactor....xfactor!

It was R Whites lemonade, not Schwepps. Oh, and it's 'ad' not 'add'.

I would sooner circumcise myself with a rusty breadknife than pollute my brain with any of that shite, reality TV that is, not R Whites lemonade

I would sooner circumcise myself with a rusty breadknife than pollute my brain with any of that shite, reality TV that is, not R Whites lemonade

Substandard minds think alike :icon_bigg

What he said!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4595
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570