Contracts- sorry if this has been brought up b4....

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannyboy

Does anyone know who exactly will be out of contract at the end of the season?

I think Walker, Elliott, Dublin, Keown for sure and Gemmill is only short term. Any more?

dannyboy said:
Does anyone know who exactly will be out of contract at the end of the season?

I think Walker, Elliott, Dublin, Keown for sure and Gemmill is only short term. Any more?

Gillespie, Scowcroft, Pressman, Dabizas, Nalis, think thats about it

Out of contract at the end of the season: Walker, Pressman, Elliott, Dabizas, Keown, Dublin, Scowcroft, Gillespie, Nalis, Blake, Benjamin, Makin, Wilcox
End of 2006: Tiatto, Stewart, Heath, Canero, Wright, Morris, Gudjonsson
End of 2007: Williams, Connolly, Stearman
End of 2008: De Vries, Maybury

And of course Taylor and Gemmill are out of contract soon.

of those 13 out of contract cant see many levein would be bending over backwards to keep - maybe gillsepie if his improvement continues and walker if he was willing to have a big wage drop, which he probably wouldnt cos hes probably gonna be getting premiership offers. i guess he might try and keep one of the CBs as well - not cos they're any good but because 4 leaving might leave us a bit short at the back

TommyK said:
bit worrying that apart from Jordon our whole defence is out of contract. i know they're rubbish, but it doesn't do much for continuality.

Wow, is that a word? or are you american, Tommy?

Leigh said:
Out of contract at the end of the season: Walker, Pressman, Elliott, Dabizas, Keown, Dublin, Scowcroft, Gillespie, Nalis, Blake, Benjamin, Makin, Wilcox

Walker - would like to see him stay on reduced wages but that's not going to happen so I think we can say goodbye to him.

Elliott - wish he was fit to plau this season, would have done better than those who have played at centre-half, but given his age I think we should say 'Thanks for everything' and release him.

Scowcroft - Get rid

Gillespie - interesting one??? I think we should keep him, especially as CL seems to have brought an improvement in his game, but he needs to start really producing for us soon.

All of the others - Fcuk off, Good riddance, should never have been here in the first place... Tell your agent to give Highfield Road a call.

londonfox said:
Leigh said:

Walker - would like to see him stay on reduced wages but that's not going to happen so I think we can say goodbye to him.

Elliott - wish he was fit to plau this season, would have done better than those who have played at centre-half, but given his age I think we should say 'Thanks for everything' and release him.

Scowcroft - Get rid

Gillespie - interesting one??? I think we should keep him, especially as CL seems to have brought an improvement in his game, but he needs to start really producing for us soon.

All of the others - **** off, Good riddance, should never have been here in the first place... Tell your agent to give Highfield Road a call.

would agree with all of that except for Nalis,
I can't help lovin him [ IANGKOW ] for that screamer against Leeds

ooooh you long haired French bastard, let me sleep!!

The problem CL will have is the same as MA did, a new squad of players and the uncertainty that they will Gel as a team.

londonfox said:
Leigh said:

Scowcroft - Get rid

All of the others - **** off, Good riddance, should never have been here in the first place... Tell your agent to give Highfield Road a call.

I understand that Gillespie could be described as an attacking player - a sort of a 'winger' - what we used to call a 'forward' once upon a time.

Could you remind me how many goals Gillespie has scored since he graced the Walker's stadium?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566