Corfu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

What's the best resort to stay in in Corfu?
I've heard good things about Sidari.

Going with the girlfriend so want it to be pretty busy but not like Kavos, etc.

Any of you care to share your experiences of Corfu?

A beautiful bird with huge norks from Grimsby wanked me off on the beach in Acharavi, and then performed some lovely bedroom wonders in my apartment a couple of days later

Was about twenty years ago, though so I doubt if she's still there - and I bet she looks a bit rough now

Also copped off with a lovely German piece the next week, when we moved down to Ipsos (?). She was gorgeous, but did have a bit of bad breath. Reet good shag, though

Hope that helps

A beautiful bird with huge norks from Grimsby wanked me off on the beach in Acharavi, and then performed some lovely bedroom wonders in my apartment a couple of days later

Was about twenty years ago, though so I doubt if she's still there - and I bet she looks a bit rough now

Also copped off with a lovely German piece the next week, when we moved down to Ipsos (?). She was gorgeous, but did have a bit of bad breath. Reet good shag, though

Hope that helps

Quality :081::081::081:

Any one been since we had colour TV and planes had jet engines?

I won't go to Greece until they sort their sanitary system out and bring it in line with the last century.

Hope that helps

You're as bad as Newton with you unbelievable lies

I won't go to Greece until they sort their sanitary system out and bring it in line with the last century.

Same here

I went to Roda a few years ago, quietish resort a few lively bars and a couple of good restaurants. But stoney beech. Overall I would go back but not for a few years.

513931181_6817e91df5.jpg

You're as bad as Newton with you unbelievable lies

No lies from me, sir - how very dare you

I went up to see her a few months later in Cleethorpes

Romantic devil that I was (am), I took her to see us play Grimsby Town (where I think we won about 3-0 ?)

Needless to say it didn't last......

Cheers everyone, as useful as always^

If you're going with your Girlfriend, why do you want it to be busy? Is she boring?

Kassiopi and Barbati are the only two places I have really liked in Corfu. The airport is a bastard.

I have never been abroad in my life,never even been on an aeroplane

Is it as bad as the airport at Zante?

Only been Zante once and it was quite small then (1991), but Corfu has always been a bugger. They used to wait until they had several flights in and then unload the luggage consequently it was mayhem in the luggage reclaim, and it was always v.v. busy in the summer. Its a few years since I last went so it may be better now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46