Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to Asda last night and everyone ignoring distancing and one way systems were wearing masks. They seem to think it gives them immunity and **** anyone else. Passed the same ignorant **** 7 times.

I am trying to keep to the rules and am doing a good job at social distancing. However, the one way system requires a level pf competence I do not possess. My shopping system used to be based on the SAS "surgical strike" - get in and get out. In these days of empty shelves my shopping system is based on dither and confusion - they are out of fresh pasta so I will go back and get a ready made spaghetti bolognese or I don't want this meat pie if they are out of potatoes.
I have always seen Fitz as a man of decision - the kind of man who knows what he is doing. However, if he is in Asda long enough to pass the same person seven times perhaps he also has become a man of dither and confusion.

I have always seen Fitz as a man of decision - the kind of man who knows what he is doing. However, if he is in Asda long enough to pass the same person seven times perhaps he also has become a man of dither and confusion.
Gateshead can do that to a man.

I must admit that I have turned into a shopping snob since this pandemic.

No chance am I going to an Asda or Tesco, many fewer scrotes at Sainsburys!
It's different in Thanet; Sainsburys, with its understore car-park, travelator and wide aisles, is the second home to the Island's feral youth and their stolen bikes.

This is what happens when they close all the barbers:

1587163377148.png

I would have walked straight past him if I'd met him in the street.

I do all of my food shopping in aldi. I was in asda for someone else...safe to say i had no feckin idea where anything was.

Not after that unpleasant incident in the lingerie section last time you were there, no

I thought Father Ted got them out unscathed?

Masks are ineffective and actually may make you more likely to catch the virus. For example, when wearing a mask you touch your face more. There is also evidence that some types of mask are completely useless after three minutes, lulling people into a false sense of security. There are other reasons too.

They can sometimes help stop you giving the virus to someone else. However that is only when you're either asymptomatic or not following guidelines. Even then, you're more likely to spread it by hand than mouth.

My conclusion is that people only wear them as a psychological safety net or out of ignorance of the facts.

It is like the people wearing gloves during shopping. Fecking pointless if you use your phone orput it to your ear.

Even after this length of time I am convinced that a sizeable portion of our population haven't got a bloody scooby doo what social distancing is, or just completely ignorant about it.
I was in the supermarket last week when I got hemmed in by 3 different people all trying to get something from where I was. I just muttered ' ffs' and moved off. A few minutes later I was picking some oranges when I sensed someone right along side me again. I looked up to see an elderly couple who both gave me a nice smile, I put my hands out, smiled back and politely said ' social distancing' of which the dear old lady smiled again and said ' yes nice day' aaaaarrrrggggg

Even after this length of time I am convinced that a sizeable portion of our population haven't got a bloody scooby doo what social distancing is, or just completely ignorant about it.
I was in the supermarket last week when I got hemmed in by 3 different people all trying to get something from where I was. I just muttered ' ffs' and moved off. A few minutes later I was picking some oranges when I sensed someone right along side me again. I looked up to see an elderly couple who both gave me a nice smile, I put my hands out, smiled back and politely said ' social distancing' of which the dear old lady smiled again and said ' yes nice day' aaaaarrrrggggg

An elderly ****er with a facemask is the most dangerous creature on this planet from my experience. Going the wrong way, coughing all over the place and rubbing shoulders and arse with whoever. Face mask though...

Concerning that in both Japan and Germany, early efforts to relax restrictions are seeing an immediate surge in infections.

Also reading today about this mysterious respiratory problems affecting children.

This virus is a really tricky ****.

Concerning that in both Japan and Germany, early efforts to relax restrictions are seeing an immediate surge in infections.

Also reading today about this mysterious respiratory problems affecting children.

This virus is a really tricky ****.

Hi BN, where have you read this please? I am not doubting the truth behind it but there is a lott of 'fake' news out there and i was wondering whether the source is reliable?

Thanks.

Hi BN, where have you read this please? I am not doubting the truth behind it but there is a lott of 'fake' news out there and i was wondering whether the source is reliable?

Thanks.
I saw mention of it in this article, Cambers, though it was only a brief mention:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Ipswich4492
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4569
8Middlesbro4566