Cort is fit!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i see you quikly used translator...well done...sorry and you spelled on correct word in english but use it in the wrong con-tent, in case you didnt understand

What the ****, you sure did not understand! You seriously need to take some English lessons and quick!! I would not be context with your poor quality of English. ;)

What the ****, you sure did not understand!? You seriously need to take some English lessons and quick!! I would not be context with your poor quality of English. ;)
I love it when mistakes are made in posts that criticise other people's levels of literacy.

I love it when mistakes are made in posts that criticise other people's levels of literacy.

If you had read the original post by Spanky, you would have noticed that he wrote 'con-tent' when really he meant to write 'context'. So really, it is just a little joke that only those with superior intellect to others will notice. You are obviously not one of those people and therefore the joke went straight over your little head!

Maybe you and Spanky should go and get some English lessons together?

Last edited:
What the ****, you sure did not understand! You seriously need to take some English lessons and quick!! I would not be context with your poor quality of English. ;)

proves you aint that fecking thick, well done!!!

If you had read the original post by Spanky, you would have noticed that he wrote 'con-tent' when really he meant to write 'context'. So really, it is just a little joke that only those with superior intellect to others will notice. You are obviously not one of those people and therefore the joke went straight over your little head!

:tumbleweed::102:

Very little indeed

Just like the really really funny posts made by your truly 'hilarious' character

I'll be laughing for hours on end - you are such a wag

If you had read the original post by Spanky
I don't read spanky's posts.

you would have noticed that he wrote 'con-tent' when really he meant to write context.
Doesn't justify missing out a question mark when asking a question.

So really, it is just a little joke that only those with superior intellect to others will notice. You are obviously not one of those people and therefore the joke went straight over your little head!
Yep, you've got me beat, althoug my head isn't little, it's just yours is oversized.

Are you making racial slurs at Spanky's level of integration into the UK and what you consider his inability to learn English properly?

I don't read spanky's posts. why, are u racist?

Doesn't justify missing out a question mark when asking a question. yes it does

Yep, you've got me beat, althoug my head isn't little, it's just yours is oversized.merci becoup

Are you making racial slurs at Spanky's level of integration into the UK and what you consider his inability to learn English properly?no, im saying that he is thick as shit. :102:

I don't read spanky's posts.

Doesn't justify missing out a question mark when asking a question.

Yep, you've got me beat, althoug my head isn't little, it's just yours is oversized.

Are you making racial slurs at Spanky's level of integration into the UK and what you consider his inability to learn English properly?

True and if he is being racist i will get the police involved asap.

Last edited:
It's gone very quiet here now, and I expect it to for somewhile. I am very, very, very bored with mindless morons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58