Corts disallowed goal...

Status
Not open for further replies.

chalmski

Saw the highlights of Saturdays game last night after being there last week, and Cort was at least 2 yards onside when Huuuuuuuuume put the ball in which would have put us 2-0 up....

was a good header as well.

Thats 3 games i've seen at the walkers this season and 3 bad referee's we've had in my opinion!

Just thought i'd share that!

A little bit late arent you?

pregnancy-strip.JPG

I've just seen the highlights of the Chelsea game on Sky Sports News and Spencer Prior definately did not touch Erland Johnsen.

Another poor refereeing decision costing a place in the next round of the FA Cup. When will the madness end?

I've just seen the highlights of the Chelsea game on Sky Sports News and Spencer Prior definately did not touch Erland Johnsen.

Another poor refereeing decision costing a place in the next round of the FA Cup. When will the madness end?

:icon_lol:

But we did get a good refereeing decision in the away leg of the 92 Play-off Semi Final against Cambridge, Colin Hill clearly kicked the ball out for a goal kick but somehow the ref gave a corner, from which 'Rooster' Russell scored.

No way did Hurst goal go over the line but im not complaining.

No way did Hurst goal go over the line but im not complaining.

When Bert Trautman came for the ball in the Cup final and got his neck broken by the centre forward and they scored, I think it could have been a foul. Dodgy refereeing decision in my opinion, even though his head didn't come off, it was a pretty hard challenge.

White dived at 3-3, cheat.

When Bert Trautman came for the ball in the Cup final and got his neck broken by the centre forward and they scored, I think it could have been a foul. Dodgy refereeing decision in my opinion, even though his head didn't come off, it was a pretty hard challenge.

No goal resulted from the incident in which Trautmann broke his neck. He dived and saved at the feet of a Birmingham forward. Manchester City were winning 3-1 at the time of the incident and that is the way the game finished.

It was two years later in 1958 that Nat Lofthouse of Bolton pushed the Manchester United keeper, Eddie Hopkinson, into the back of the net in the act of scoring. Perhaps you have got the two incidents confused.

No goal resulted from the incident in which Trautmann broke his neck. He dived and saved at the feet of a Birmingham forward. Manchester City were winning 3-1 at the time of the incident and that is the way the game finished.

It was two years later in 1958 that Nat Lofthouse of Bolton pushed the Manchester United keeper, Eddie Hopkinson, into the back of the net in the act of scoring. Perhaps you have got the two incidents confused.

Probably have from old footage Boc - I bow to your superior knowledge

Ignore them Joe Fox, I appreciate the link.

Watching City's 3rd goal reminded me of the tasty blonde (female!) sat in front of me at the game. At 0 - 3 I said "don't worry, we'll come back" at 3 -3 she turned and gave me a big snog.

Just imagine if we'd won!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670